• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vanguard XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

65/100 review for KH!! what?!

Opinions are like arseholes: everyone's got one.
  2. V

Namine look alike in bbs

what is this I don't even
  3. V

The difference between keyblades with/without chains

It's possible fake Keyblades could be used for training apprentices, but a gap in that would be the fact that DS has one. Maybe his key's like Xion's?
  4. V

A thought on the new blades in 358

There's some scan pics we missed. They have different members with their own varying weapons (Demyx: a Marluxia-looking weapon and a Larxene-looking weapon). The members will probably have interchangeable customization points in their weapons. Wonder what Xemnas's different weapons will look like.
  5. V

How far are you in the game?

Around level 10 Riku in Olympus Coliseum. Just beat Sora's mode, and I loved it.
  6. V

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Kh1: Ansem and normal Maleficent (I loved how the fight involved more than just beating up the enemy). Kh: Re: CoM: Haven't beaten it yet, but so far, Vexen (Riku Replica's a pest, though...) Kh2: I've pretty much been able to notice every pattern and strategy of the bosses (and that's probably...
  7. V

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far The Unbirths didn't "create" the Heartless, Xehanort and his colleagues are responsible for tampering with the darkness of the heart, thus creating them. Nobodies followed after that, apparently gathering rapidly during the events...
  8. V

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far I had a thought when I fought the Trickmaster in KH:Re:CoM: The Unbirths existed long before Heartless, and yet, there's a similar Unbirth to the Trickmaster (Wheelmaster). How could guys like these be connected? The concept of the...
  9. V

What exactly was the point?

I guess he was sealing the keyhole to that world. The Keyblade acts on its own will, so when it felt the keyhole, it's natural course of action would be to seal it. Those are my thoughts, anyway.
  10. V

I just got CoM and...

I got it too. I love how much it reminds me of the first game.
  11. V

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

The difficulty and the platforming/exploration parts of the first. Back then, enemies didn't take five minutes to attack you and it wasn't a chore going from place to place.
  12. V

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

What if it's not Ven that looks like Roxas, but Roxas that looks like Ven?? (SO SORRY if I happen to posting at the wrong time again...) MX could've replaced Ven's heart and put it in the keyblade, giving it the ability to choose its wielder. Roxas probably looks like that because of being the...
  13. V

Epiphany

What if what Master Xehanort did to Ven's heart is somehow connected to the Keyblade's ability to choose its wielder and the origin of Xehanort??
  14. V

Screw Kris's theory, I'm trying to think about a connection between the two trios.
  15. V

What if Kairi had her memories messed with in one of those pods in Twilight Town?? (Just a thought...)
Back