• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vanguard X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Orginization XIII Theory

I'm having a thought here... You know that seven and six make thirteen, right? Seven is considered a divine/lucky number and six is thought to be the number of the devil. But say seven is a positive and six is negative. Add them together and it's nothing. 13's an unlucky number because that it's...
  2. V

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? "That is the smartest thing I've heard ANYONE say about ANYTHING..." O_o
  3. V

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? Potheeeaaaaaaaaaddddd... 0_o
  4. V

Where were the behemoths?

Yeah, that is weird... O_o
  5. V

collest boss

Top five: 1. Sephiroth of course. 2. Saix 3. Axel 4. Riku 5. Xaldin
  6. V

Riku's arm

His arm is very lazy. -_-
  7. V

how would you feel If you Were Sora?

1. I'd get myself some more comfier pants. 2. I'd give Riku the Beach Bum a piece of my mind. 3. I'd beat the living s#!% out of Xemnas, Pete, Maleficent and Xehanort. 4. I'd rip out Yuffie's trachea if she even said a word. 5. I would mock Marluxia's feminine a$$. 6. Get my hair to stick a...
  8. V

Sora is oriental

Sora is a Japanese name...
  9. V

Marluxia Song

It's a mix of Forze Del Male and Another Side.
  10. V

The Namine Factor

Here; this'll put an end to a simple question that COULD'VE been answered with a simple answer: SHE'S NOT PART OF THE ORGANIZATION!!
  11. V

Create-a-KH2 toyline

Sephiroth with posable wing that actually has black feathers, phrases like "I wonder if it won't change its mind... once I defeat you." or "That's enough.", with Masamune and hundreds of cool poses, and of course, a kickbutt stand of Hollow Bastion's ruins.
  12. V

Samurai 7

Does anyone here watch Samurai 7? It's a great series.
  13. V

*SPOILER!!!!!!* Secret Ending Video

Heartless: Looking for hearts Keyblade Master: Defeating Heartless Nobodies: Looking for completion Chasers: Looking for Keyblade wielders The next game'll probably explain the history of the Keyblade.
  14. V

Who?

I'm still loving it! :)
  15. V

Marluxia Song

No. The song isn't in KH2.
Back