• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by vangerme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. vangerme

Everyone's favorite and least favorite Disney Worlds in KHII?

Full Ranking??? Don't mind if I do. (Although most of my favorite worlds in the KH games are non-Disney) KH1 (I kind of dislike most of these LOL) 1. Agrabah 2. Neverland 3. Halloween Town 4. Deep Jungle 5. Olympus Coliseum 6. Monstro 7. Wonderland 8. 100 Acre Wood 9. Atlantica KH2 (Opposite...
  2. vangerme

How much munny did you get with Roxas?

Literally the required amount because I'm so lazy and I hate like all of those tasks except maybe Grandstanding, which is like 30% fun and 70% frustrating lol.
  3. vangerme

Play 358/2 Days Before or After KH2?

Days is in my top 3 KH releases just bc I love Roxas and The (OG) Organization so much, but I would play KH1, CoM and KH2 first because you don't really need to know the Days story for those. It's more exciting to find out during Days why certain things happen in CoM / KH2 and what was going on...
  4. vangerme

New Member, Old Fan

Hi! :redface: I've been a fan of the KH series since 2004 (I was 8 or 9 when I played the first game). I'm 21 years old now and still just as passionate about this series as when I was back then. I've actually browsed these forums once in a blue moon for the past 10ish years....but just never...
Back