• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• "Oh alexx, of course you deserve it. why, if it werent for you, this forum would be even more of a hell."
    oh boy this is fun

i have gotten used to the KH part, but your name would sound cool regardless
    It's like the super mods took the old color for the Inferno Staff, just fagged it up a little, and called it their own. And now you're all so proud of it, like it doesn't register than your user name is baby blue.

I don't get it.
    XD
    continue i shall
    ahem, "Oh alexx, you are quite the wonderful mod. Allow me to bask in your ungodliness."

i actually love your username. it is pretty kick ass sounding, the vandread part at least
    think think think
    oh bother
    oh, so no worship for alexx?
    even if it was merely pure and innoncent adoration?

neh
    i had a few names i liked
    but none of them are coming to mind presently
    :(
    well thats good
    i suppose i will have to continue to worship in secret

psh
    true, dark red is still better than nothing
    but that blue sure is pretty
    and dont worry, my post count will be 1000 soon
    the second it does, i will have a request for a name change
    tis a shame, about the fanclub
    you deserve lots of praise
    your bright blue name also makes me feel even more lowly
    but i think that is what it is supposed to do
    D
    I don't think there is a period after my name.
    Well, at least I don't see it.
    Thanks, also!
    True true, but I always had the thought that it was between admins.
    But that would be quite foolish if the other existing mods didn't have a say about the situation.

How silly of me to think like that ;-;
    How right you are good sir.

I never expected this, honestly there could have been many more members out there that qualified for the job so I was shocked. I am pleased with this arrangement, Silh has the right mind. Hopefully the other moderators will be able to put up with me ;3

Such a short time indeed, I don't know what else to say.
    I still don't know how they make their money with a price tag that large; it's like what Sony did with the PS3.
    But torrenting is a good alternative, depending on where you get it that is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back