• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ok
    how about mental stamina?
    not that i am saying to join chess club to impress girls (that never works)
    but stuff that uses more brain, not brawn

no prob, just saying what i think. maybe if i am lucky, some of your and sams humor will rub off on me. maybe :3

yessir i do
    i am just not on it right now
    i have to be heading to bed soon :(
    Your under-confidence is a little depressing, actually. It's like you really don't realize how much you've got going for you.

Ty and Steve keep telling me to watch Monster, but I just lack the patience. I sat through Death Note because it was only like 30 episodes, and I did it over the summer when I had so much free time on my hands it wasn't even funny; Monster is twice that.
    sports are a great way to impress the ladies
    XD

well, i wouldnt have joined your (dead) fanclub if i hadnt thought you were praise worthy. its going to sound shitty and corny, but i think you are just so funny. really. you and sam both. you're also just a great mod overall.
    plus, i like your blue name color
    As long as you don't try using pick up lines and you don't give off the vibe of a sexual predator, you're pretty much all set.

And the only anime that doesn't suck is anime that isn't really anime. Like Death Note and Bebop.
    ok
    skills involving everything not on the list sam gave you
    then, they will be impressed and flock

well i like it and will consider it, along with my the rest of options on my long, long list. but it sounds pretty cool
    One of these days I'll drive down to Texas and show you how to pick up chicks, the Sam way. Trust me, you will cherish the experience.

It's not my choice to make, but I for one think it would be pretty awesome if you picked a name that has nothing to do with;

-Japan
    -animu
    -kingdom hearts
    -Japanese things
    -manga
    -adorable animated cartoon characters from the far east
    -homosexual shit (see above)
    Bri is totally right, dude. You are attractive, funny, intelligent, and above all, sickeningly sweet. If I was a girl I'd throw myself at you.

And yeah, Sinbad is badass.
    just show the ladies your skills
    show yourself off a bit, and the girls will come
    and swoon
    i just know it

well, i suppose i could get away with my name. just maybe...neh, i know they sound cliche. thats one of the problems, but i dont have to use them. Sinclare sounds cool actually. it reminds me of Sinbad, hehe, but really. it does
    You should be a doctor. You look like one. I can see your scrawny little white ass in a lab coat any day.

I am a creative genius, you know this. And I enjoy naming shit. Like Mexican babies.
    Fuck yeah, I'm going to carry that mentality with me all the way through med school.

And honestly I had neither in mind. You could also just shorten your name to "Vanread". The further removed your name is from the Kingdom Hearts franchise, the better.
    damn, ya know, i am so eveloped in the computer that i forget that kinda stuff
    i will have to find a way to get REAL girls to swoon over you

neh, nothing is coming to mind again. i dont have names, but i have words i might want to put into names; Midnight, Enigma, Reminiscent...Sam also suggested going with my real name, Brianna. rawr, this is hurting my head more than it should
    Asch is my favorite character. ♥
    Followed by Jade. x]

Tear bothers me. A lot. Natalia bothered me a lot by the end of the game. But I freaking love Anise and Ion. (Ahem. Eeeeeeeeeeooonn-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaammaaaaaa ♪)
    I have a sick obsession with post-haircut Luke, and Bratty Natalia. I shipped those two like the Titanic. ;D

I love the fact that they made an anime, 'cause it's renewing the fandom. (Whether that means bringing in new losers, or not.)

Discussion worhty? xD
    "Well Alexx, whichever girls, and maybe some guys, who dont swoon over you are crazy. *swoons* You deserve adoration for all the bologna you have to put up with here"
    i hope its working

i actually thought about one, something along the lines of Shinku Chan i believe, or something with the words Rosa Mystica. i am also indecisive, especially when it comes to naming things
    i wouldnt dare
    "Alexx, you are such a stud. You have the prowess of tiger and a charming personality. Females must swoon at your feet"

it would be weird to know you as anything other than Vandread, more or less with the KH part. but i suppose it was awesome enough, it would register. mine? i'm still not sure what i am going for yet. my ideas seemed to have slipped away
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back