• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Van

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

The Mystery behind Xion's existance (Unraveled?)

the keyblade is a weapon given power by ones heart as a Princess of heart. Kairi's heart would be vary powerful and be able to wield a keyblade.
  2. V

The Mystery behind Xion's existance (Unraveled?)

Well Kairi can use a keyblade. She uses one in KH2 so like Roxas her nobody should be able to use one.
  3. V

Just completed KH2, European version... have some questions...

Anti-form is the product of using the drive forms too much. yeah it can be a pain when you are fighting a boss. storyline wise it has something to do with Sora becoming a heartless in the first game. it has less def and attc then the other forms but tis faster and it has the longest combo chain...
  4. V

Fanfiction ► Requiem of Oblivion

It sounds a lot like the assassins guild from the elder scroll 4 =P. but yeah its a really good story and I want to read more.
  5. V

Sanctuary

I don't know about the US version of the song it just souds a little off to me. Maybe if I was able to hear the full song it will be better but for now I do not like it much.
  6. V

anyone positive on the us kh2 release date?

sorry no date yet =(
  7. V

What makes a Keyblade/Keyblde master?

I went back and read over some of the post.... i had misread what Answer had said about the way to dawn. my bad i thought he was saying that it was not in it true form so just do not look at that part lol.
  8. V

Well maybe when they did the experiment on him it woke up the evil that was sleeping inside him from before he lost his memories. It could be that it was more then just his memories that were sealed but the evil in him as well. Most likely it would have been some one with the same power as...
  9. V

How do you know that it is not in its true form??? yeah I kind of see what you mean about the great evil taking his memories. but have you ever thought that Xehonart was evil to start with and that it was a good guy that took away his memories?
  10. V

Wait where did god come from???? Also the Way-to-dawn is a key blade of twilight and Xehonart only has the power of darkness so he would not be using it.
  11. V

But when he got the Soul Eater he had only started to give in to the darkness. he had also not yet taken his first step on the path of twilight. So that realy has nothing to do with the form at the time.
  12. V

Its like with leon's gunblade or clouds sword. they just kind of pull it out of some where. Also it never says that it came from his heart.
  13. V

Wait Riku got Soul Eater before he was ever taken over by Xehanort. He got it from Maleficent.
  14. V

Well the reason that riku was able to take the key blade from sora was that it was his to begin with. He was the first key blade master but when he gave his heart to darkness. His heart was weakened it for a shot time so that the keyblade was forced to go to the next strongest heart in the area.
  15. V

"Fake" Key Blade theory

i have been thinking about the "fake" key blades (FKB) or incomplete key blades (IKB) at the end of the secret ending. As most of you know this is not the first time we have seen a FKB/IKB. The first time was when fighting riku in KHs 1 at Hollow when he used his dark key blade made from 6 of...
Back