• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by valormode1991

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

KH2. Gaming time ull spend

How much time do u think itll take u to completely make it through Kh2. For me id say about.....11/2 to 2weeks (i like to do and master everything lol)
  2. V

aerial arcanum?

Highly interesting
  3. V

Good Songs?

obviously...first things first...download the two kinds of Passion. both rule:) *looks through the songs* heres a list of ones i enjoyed -Kairi -Dance of the Darling -Hazardous Highway -Waltz of the Diamond -Sinister Sundown -Fields of Honor -Fragments of Sorrow -Riku -Savannah Pride -Spooks...
  4. V

Pics of heartless

Can i have some pics or links to pics that show some heartless from kh2. THX:D
  5. V

Kh2 Bad?

Whoops my bad. Didn't notice that part...Thats the down sound of my fast scimish kind of reading :|
  6. V

Sancturary english version plz

www.kh2.co.uk has the english lyrics for Passion but no actually music sung by Utada Hikaru (hikki) has been released yet. It will most likly be released along with the game
  7. V

malifacent

That no nice:( Poor Sora is being used
  8. V

Kingdom Hearts II Buttons

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! those buttons!!!! I dont really call those buttons...more like....um....thin..ies... yea im dumb:o
  9. V

aerial arcanum?

um........er...........duh.............Tampered video? idk lol
  10. V

Kingdom Hearts II Buttons

i'll pretend i knew what u said ok? *pretending* yea ur totally right whoo!
  11. V

aerial arcanum?

Indeed arial and ground combos have grown much longer to deal with the tougher enemies since well ur gonna have to hit them more...cause they get harder this time around...yea
  12. V

Kh2 Bad?

Even though they added a map...um...that techincally makes it easier to tell where u r. It does not make the combat any easier except show u where ur enenmies r...but u should be able to see them in plain sight most of the time anyway so:p
  13. V

malifacent

14. V

aerial arcanum?

I dont think so but there is a drive mode that does a move that looks like an arial arcanum...so i guess in a scence it is
  15. V

Colisium idea.

I think it would be a good idea...only kh2 is released (at least in Japan) and its too late for changes. Although it'd be something for a KH3
Back