• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by valorform24

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. valorform24

Favorite Scene?

Those are my favorite parts as well. Terra was definately my favorite character in BBS.
  2. valorform24

Birth By Sleep Capes

The capes were amazing. You all should stop lying to yourselves.
  3. valorform24

For my sixteenth B-Day...

So I'm turning 16 on September 24th, it's not that close but it's getting there and I have to start planning for what I want to do. What I really wanted was to throw a large "Sweet Sixteen" type party except I wanted it to be a masquerade with a DJ, nice decorations, and maybe my own rented area...
  4. valorform24

When you first saw KH?

My dad bought it for me and my brother for Christmas. I was young so I watched my brother play it, and eventually get bored with it. I decided to give it a try and BAM!
  5. valorform24

I got an infraction =(

Now that I have been shunned by this internet forum to which my life has been dedicated to for many years I will soon commit suicide in an ironic and disgusting way. Any suggestions?
  6. valorform24

Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

A very popular PSP game that began in 07. Does anybody have this game or play online? I am frequently on since I have no PS3 =[.
  7. valorform24

I kissed a darksided person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zt1xoL3IiM
  8. valorform24

Party Monster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV7MND4r0mY Set in the New York club scene of the late 1980's thru the 1990's, a tale which chronicles the rise and fall of club-kid promoter Michael Alig, a party organizer, whose extravagant life was sent spiralling downward when he boasted on television that...
  9. valorform24

Google Chrome

I just downloaded this search engine and I do like it but are there any of you that can give any tips on how to get the best out of it? I'm running it on xp if that has anything to do with it. Thanks!
  10. valorform24

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep possibly going cellular......

Yes, exactly what i was sayin =P.
  11. valorform24

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep possibly going cellular......

I'd say most likely not going to happen for BBS but you never know, there might be a KH game on it some day.
  12. valorform24

Kingdom Hearts Newb!

At the very beginning of the game, at the Station of Awakening, some occurences do affect the rest of the game. The questions that you were asked and the type of weapon that you took(the sword, shield, and staff),and gave away, do have significance towards the rest of the game though. The...
  13. valorform24

My friend rapped over a Kingdom Hearts II sample. *MUSIC VIDEO IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT*

I can't hide my feelings, and soon you will realise how profoud and deep this song really is.
  14. valorform24

My friend rapped over a Kingdom Hearts II sample. *MUSIC VIDEO IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT*

Damnit. I have listened to this multiple times now and I've got to say... this is the greatest thing I've heard in my entire life. I feel as though that chocolate man is pouring his soul into me, and I'm overflowing.
  15. valorform24

You are all DORKSIDED!

THIS IS SO DARK SIDED!!!! YOU'RE NOT A CHRIIIISTIAAAAAAN!!!! YOU TAMPERED IN DARK STUFF!!! Yes, YES YOU DID!!!!!! THIS ENTIRE SECTION IS DARK SIDED!!!! This is my section, I want no money, I want my God and I want my family! This is tainted, I don't want it, whatever it is, I don't want it, I...