• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Valeth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Chip For Kh2

Mod chips aren't sold in stores, you gotta order em online. Just chip the ps2, its a lot easier and faster than wasting your money on a japanese one.
  2. V

Kingdom Hearts 2 goes platinum

Theres no possible way i would have known this would happen, no way (sarcasm if you have no mind). Well thats put in the record book i'd assume.
  3. V

Tifa Confirmed

You my good sir, just made my day... She looks a little older than she should be though.
  4. V

Tron world, all but confirmed?

That damn legal stuff, always got to ruin us lol. Tron in my oppinion will destroy the concept of Disney, FF, and KH itself. Its like putting one of those movies from corny disney channel and putting it in a game. Although it might of been a good movie, i just see no point in adding it.
  5. V

new final fantasy characters

Now wouldn't it be a surprise if we saw good old Kefka, the scary dude from FF3 or 6? But man, it could be anybody, they should really give us some info here, its not very nice to keep us on a death bed.
  6. V

Tron world, all but confirmed?

Of course it couldn't possibly be a last minute addition, they leak it out to see what we think, then, just maybe its something better, or its just to freak us out.
  7. V

what ff character would u like to see on kh2

Man was this thread revived, um, Sephiroth, Cloud, Squall, Rikku, Yuna, Vincent and thats about it.
  8. V

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

Walt Disneys dead, how could he possibly know Square Enix?!
  9. V

Pirates of the Caribbean?

It makes sense that Pirates of the Carribean is in KH2 because it adds up to the list of Disney characters that belong in the game. I mean Winnie the Pooh? Comon!
  10. V

a new Theory!

Related? They barely look alike anyways but you could consider it a newb's (not nOOb) theory.
  11. V

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

I wouldn't kill anyone over it, I'd just play FF7 Dirge of Cerbrus which in my oppinion will be a much better game.
  12. V

KH 2 is awesome!!!!!!!

I can wait for KH2 but not for Halo 3. KH2 will be pretty cool I guess.
  13. V

Online ???

That would be awesome to make your own character or something and battle online. Not likely though which sucks.
  14. V

Would u want to fight the Heartless Army?

Well thats probably an automatic win.
  15. V

I think Axel is a Good Guy !!! (theory, but not really)

I'd say Axel is neutral, he's kinda evil and kinda good. No telling what could happen I guess.
Back