• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Valamphias

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Sephiroth in BBS

I'd rather not see the FF7 story overly intrude into Kingdom Hearts - and I'd rather have someone other than Sephiroth be the optional boss that royally kicks your ass a few times before you figure him out.
  2. V

omplete Kingdom Hearts Coded Question?

I like the sound of that. =P I hear Nomura is interested in having Coded released outside Japan, so we may see it here in the States at some point. Hopefully.
  3. V

358/2 days trailer Subbed Version

It's all good.
  4. V

Pronunciation of Xion...lol

Zecksion, but without the ze. At least, that's how I'm pronouncing it until I get the game and hear her name spoken by a non-Japanese voice actor.
  5. V

Official 358/2 Days Site Updates with DKS3713 Trailer!

I'm surprised this trailer was made available. Today just got a little better. =D
  6. V

Does the new Aqua info change the order you'll want to play BBS?

It'll probably be difficult for me to stick to one scenario as I play through the game. I may start Terra's first, but after a couple of hours I'll probably go ahead and start Ven's or Aqua's.
  7. V

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

Coded is the game that reviews the first KH, while setting the stage for KH3. A lot of juicy information could come from it. It's a game. Mobile is a service where you can create little avatars, buy KH related stuff, play little minigames, and look up KH related info. It's not a game - it's a...
  8. V

Gamespot BBS Demo Impression

I found it incredibly funny that they assigned Maleficent to the wrong movie.
  9. V

358/2 DSi Bundle

The DS is the top selling portable everywhere, not just in Japan. =/ A Days DS bundle seems plausible. I find it difficult to believe they'd throw in CoM as well, though.
  10. V

I just realized...

My birthday was yesterday. I has aged a year. Celebrate?
  11. V

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

I'd appreciate an "Everything We Know" thread about KH3 when lots of information start coming out about it. And I never thought I'd see Maleficent be so... silly looking. To think she was the cause of such terror for me the first time I saw her Dragon Form. =/
  12. V

358 =/= Days Roxas was alive before KH2.

According to a few fanfics, anyway... :P
  13. V

all your unbirth theories are most likely wrong and this is why...

So... unbirths are corpses/zombies?
  14. V

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Beating FM unlocks special cards in Re:CoM I think. Beyond that I have no idea.
  15. V

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

That was directed toward DaisyDuck, not you.
Back