• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Vaddix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vaddix

Secret Ending Criteria

Ohhh, see, that's interesting. I haven't put in my PS4 copy of 1.5+2.5 yet, it's been chilling on my shelf waiting for me to finish up 2.8, so I ws not aware that the Theater add-on for KH1 was something it slapped on regardless of your progress, which is what I'm reading elsewhere right now and...
  2. Vaddix

Secret Ending Criteria

Holy moly, my dude. Yes, that helps immensely, completely & comprehensively, in fact. Thanks a bunch, you by no means needed to do all of that on my behalf. A month or so ago I was looking up some things on Blank Points (Edit: I think I' actually thinking of Fragmentary Passage, which your...
  3. Vaddix

Secret Ending Criteria

Hello everyone! For a combination of helping out a friend and for my own archival purposes, I'm trying to document as thoroughly as I can the full list of criteria for all secret endings in the series, along with any circumstances surrounding them (see below for what I mean on this last bit)...
  4. Vaddix

What if a different world was leaked?

To put in my two cents, I am a little sad that I spoiled myself with leaks, and heck even trailers, but it's something I was bound to do. I agree with the sentiment that it's like a matter of displacing the excitement, I had the same feeling from the leaks as I would have had from the trailer...
  5. Vaddix

KH1 Time Metaphor Theory (long post)

What a super interesting collection of observations, bravo! And well done on visual formatting, most of all. This has me thinking now, I wonder how well this might line up to things we might be able to assume from KH2 and Days. Mind you this all assumes that the worlds all run on the same...
  6. Vaddix

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Retrospective

I am so glad someone else remembers this. I always had a vague memory of these details from the BbS news cycle but always had difficulty digging up this info. I've mentioned this to others who usually keep up with KH news in the past and got some weird looks for this, for some reason this...
  7. Vaddix

Ohhhh my mistake, I didn't realize you were quoting him! Sorry! And thanks kindly! I sure am. Blackdrazon's retrospective here has been one of a few motivating forces to keep going with it, so I can read along! Some insightful stuff there, really made me think, especially about KH2's weird...
  8. Vaddix

Not sure if this part was directed at me, but in case it was, oh trust me, I haven't skipped out on Days. I just started a KH marthon of trying to 100% each one from start to finish in order of release, starting with KH for PS2. Thing is, I got started a good while before 1.5 was released (it's...
  9. Vaddix

Very excited to see you're still trucking along! Big fan of your work so far on this, and I've been reading your blog along the way as I replay all of KH, it's been a real treat. (I'm currently only towards the end of KH2, and am thus there on your blog, and since I already replayed Days in this...
  10. Vaddix

When your platinum trophy runs away.

That really is quite strange, I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble it's putting you through. We've all been there, or at least I sure have. At this point I might indeed go ahead and send in a report of some sort to PS Support if you haven't already. Hopefully someone on board might at least...
  11. Vaddix

When your platinum trophy runs away.

So, I remember back in my BbS playthrough on PSP, there were some weird snags where the Journal wasn't totally honest or when the Trinity Archive section seemed to think I did less than I actually did. What tended to be the case was that I had to do certain things with all characters which the...
  12. Vaddix

Why was Marluxia the lord of the castle?

This was one thing I definitely picked up on. While they both may be vessels in the end, it seemed clear that there was what could almost be described as a massive personality clash, mixed with, indeed, Saix maybe realizing that no matter how much he may seem to be Xemnas's right hand man...
  13. Vaddix

You know, I think you might be right, and I'm starting to think the folks over at GameFAQs and the KHInfoBlock that I found constantly repeating this factoid (that "Zexion was being groomed for second-in-command) might very well be a tenuous interpretation of that report and rather twisting of...
  14. Vaddix

I always have trouble digging this up, so pardon my lack of sources here, but there is definitely an interview (a rather obscure one it seems) that explains that Zexion was being considered by Xemnas for the second-in-command position, putting him in direct competition of sorts with Saix. That...
  15. Vaddix

From what I understood, Vexen was collateral damage, in a sense. Axel didn't really want him gone, if he could help it (see Days Secret Report below), but had to eliminate him in order to serve the two, maybe even three purposes, for two (or three) different parties: 1) Keeping up appearances...