• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by V.A.T.14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

About Vanita's voice and Kingdom key

Sora's? can't hear it. >: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM german sub: "Das Tor zur Wahrheit" RE: COM Riku YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep TGS 2009 Trailer! Vanitas Oh yea, I'm 90% sure that's RIku's voice. It doesn't HAVE to be KH, but yes, there is more than one keyblade. The only...
  2. V

About Vanita's voice and Kingdom key

I haven't been here in a LONG while, but while I was here, I figured that the DS would have something to do with Riku. He seems to be the only one with no real connection to BBS, other than than he was supposed to get the blade. When watching the new trailer, I noticed something: Vanitas has...
  3. V

Second, plot-based Nomura interview from Days Ultimania

But bbs really does take place 10 yrs ago. :< And it's about time we get some older main characters.
  4. V

What do you think of Xemnas now?

But with PASSION. That man was a delicious poet with a sexy voice. D: Lines like "SUBMIT!" and "Come, open your heart!" will haunt you more than "Nothingness...is...eternal..." I can round Ansem up to a evil mad scientist pedophile, and Xemnas to Mr. BAAWW and Monotone.
  5. V

What do you think of Xemnas now?

Xemnas is alright, but a little bland for me (of course, he's a nobody) but his origin and everything that revolves around him is interesting, and that's what I like most. As a character, meh. He doesn't seem to have as much personality like the other members, (of course, that's with reason)...
  6. V

xion riku replica=humunculus?

Sorry but, that's pretty much what Namie is: Memories without a body, soul, or heart.
  7. V

What Should be the BBS Theme Song?

Well, since Utada is gone, and Nomura has a hard-on for Gackt and My Chemical Romance....
  8. V

Axel has a heart, or at least feels like he does?

Well, there was a novel quote Namine said that "he had gained a heart through Rox". So he started off as a reg nobody, but i also remeber it had been said that Axel MAY have been special too, probably from the help of Roxas.
  9. V

A/V/T , K/S/R , and N/R/? theory

1000 hours in paint.
  10. V

pfft. If I had my tablet, I'd draw her with buck teeth. Wait, I have a mouse... Sora, Kai, and Riku are all jap names. Terra, Aqua and Ven are latin.
  11. V

Xango99: Calm down dude, it's just the internet. What Grace was trying to say, is that maybe he didn't grow because of his connection to Ven. I think it was him that said it, but the reason Nami grew was because she was connected to Kairi who was still growing. If we are going with the theory...
  12. V

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? This is the only answer. For both.
  13. V

I know that, but like I said, how is it japanese for 'sea' when it's written in kana which is used for foreign words? :/
  14. V

What Grace means is that Rox was taller than Sora when he was born. He was born in KH1 where Sora is alot shorter. ByKH2, Sora had grown to be Rox' size, not vice versa.
  15. V

The names I think are fun. The literal meaning of em, and how they tie into each other, Riku, Kairi and Sora more so. Riku - Shore, agony of separation Sora - Sky, heaven Kairi - Nautical mile, beaver, separation The thing that bugs me though is, Kairi's name is supposed to mean 'sea' and...
Back