• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vəntus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vəntus

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

The problem with these comparisons is that Kingdom Hearts' multiplayer was actually fun, and the content, at least in Bbs, was intended to be done by numerous players, but I'm guessing they're tweaking that to make it easier to single-player all content.
  2. Vəntus

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

At what Shard mentioned, I'm really just annoyed at how they mentioned, in E3 last year that KH3 was announced a bit too early, so why not increase the longevity of 2.5 HD ReMIX by adding multiplayer? Not only that, but I had the mindset burned into my brain that 2.5 HD ReMIX WILL have online...
  3. Vəntus

Hatsune Miku Project Diva!

So, I did a search for Hatsune Miku and nothing came up, so I decided to make a thread for it. Who here has Project Diva F? Or if they're a huge fan like me, all the previous Project Divas? I'm hoping to buy a digital version of Project Diva F 2nd when I go back to Qatar, the songs are so...
  4. Vəntus

Likelihood of KH 2.5 & 1.5 Remix on PS4?

A tad off topic, but the PS4 is gaining the ability to play PS1 and PS2 classics. There is also the case of the resources costing a lot of money to add in a chip that can emulate said consoles. I'm sure at some point, a remaster is planned to be ported to PS4 (can't say much about Xbox One), it...
  5. Vəntus

The likelihood of II.5 (and I.5) being ported to PS4/Vita

Re: The likelihood of II.5 (and I.5) being ported to PS4/Vita. Regardless of that, the fact that it would take longer, as in more money spent, to develop it is not going to help them. They're already losing enough money as it is.
  6. Vəntus

BBS Music re-master anyone?

I would think they would just use the raw non-compressed music as the .at3 format compresses the music to be used on PSP. It's either that or they remaster them. Personally, as unlikely it is to happen, I'd rather they remaster them.
  7. Vəntus

What music remasters are you looking forward to?

Pretty much all field and battle themes of BBS, along with the boss tracks. I wouldn't mind KH2 being remastered, a lot of the boss themes there are REALLY memorable, and the TWTNW field and battle along with Space Paranoids's field and battle.
  8. Vəntus

So is there any hope that this game will come to Ps Vita?

I wouldn't put a system jump beyond them after KH3. It's extremely possible after KH3, that we might get games on Wii U and Vita and what not.
  9. Vəntus

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Available For Preorder on Amazon!

Not sure if this has been discussed but KH HD 1.5 sold at $40 retail, correct? So how come Amazon has it as $60 retail for KH HD 2.5? Is this yet another placeholder or are they legitimately upping the price?
  10. Vəntus

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

The KH1 section looks a bit bland for my tastes, I'd have preferred a bit more color or rather colors for each world's section. Still getting it though.
  11. Vəntus

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Announced at D23 Expo Japan!

D'oh, I thought this was about KH3. But yeah, what Chaser said.
  12. Vəntus

Placeholder date. It's not that date from what Nomura is saying, he said it was too early when it was announced at E3 so I wouldn't take the 2014 date.
  13. Vəntus

Which are you more excited for?

BbSFM, that's the first game I'm gonna platinum out of the entire collection. I love KH2FM to death but BbS has a special place in my heart.
  14. Vəntus

The Keyblades in BBS, from what I remember, were 2.5D, as in, 2D textures, sometimes and 3D in some parts. It's mostly noticeable in Earthshaker when Terra faces the Symphony Master. So I think making proper Keyblade models is a given at this point.
  15. Vəntus

News ► Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide

I'm really startled by the fact that the date has been pushed back not only once, but twice.
Back