Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Actually, it is not an anime. It is Shiki from The World Ends With You. It's a video game! But it is a nice picture isn't it? :)
    Actually, both of them originate from games, not anime. My avatar's from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, and my sig's a fan art of Samus from Metroid.
    Hello :)
    It's not an anime actually xD It was draw by a fantasy artist named "heisejinyao"
    I can give you a link if you want to :)
    Actually, both images in my avatar and signature are from the same source. It's one of Square Enix's upcoming 3DS titles called "Bravely Default: Flying Fairy".
    It's called Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos.
    Here's the wiki page for it. :3
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Welcome. :]
    Huh, I guess it is Xion, but it's weird, because I translated this page and it says "Zion". Are X and Z perhaps the same letter in Japanese?
    That's "Zion", not Xion, or so the translated page says. But I can find Xion's name in Japanese.
    I'm a GIMP artist, meaning I only use artwork that already exists online, and simply combine and filter the images to how I want them.
    Until recently, I hadn't found any decent renders of Xion, but last night I felt like making a XionXAqua image, and spent about two hours looking for a clearly defined, non-grainy image of Xion.
    Basically, until last night, when I made my sig, I had not had the proper materials to make any Xion artwork, despite how badly I wanted to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6