• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Actually, it is not an anime. It is Shiki from The World Ends With You. It's a video game! But it is a nice picture isn't it? :)
    Actually, both of them originate from games, not anime. My avatar's from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, and my sig's a fan art of Samus from Metroid.
    Hello :)
    It's not an anime actually xD It was draw by a fantasy artist named "heisejinyao"
    I can give you a link if you want to :)
    Actually, both images in my avatar and signature are from the same source. It's one of Square Enix's upcoming 3DS titles called "Bravely Default: Flying Fairy".
    It's called Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos.
    Here's the wiki page for it. :3
    Haiyore! Nyaruko-san - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Welcome. :]
    Huh, I guess it is Xion, but it's weird, because I translated this page and it says "Zion". Are X and Z perhaps the same letter in Japanese?
    That's "Zion", not Xion, or so the translated page says. But I can find Xion's name in Japanese.
    I'm a GIMP artist, meaning I only use artwork that already exists online, and simply combine and filter the images to how I want them.
    Until recently, I hadn't found any decent renders of Xion, but last night I felt like making a XionXAqua image, and spent about two hours looking for a clearly defined, non-grainy image of Xion.
    Basically, until last night, when I made my sig, I had not had the proper materials to make any Xion artwork, despite how badly I wanted to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back