• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Urbane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Probably. Maybe this weekend. I'm not getting ORAS until next friday anyway (stupid Nintendo, screwing over Europe)

D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:<

Likely. Don't need to care anymore, with their entire office and homes (including furniture) being literally made out of money.
    Now I just need to, you know, actually play again xD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sounds horrible. You'd think that after being in the business for that long (and having earned so much $$$ ) they'd be prepared for nearly everything.
    Finally found my copy of Ocarina (my brother played it last)

Curse your happiness!

Yeah, I've heard there are problems with logging in or something. Any luck so far?
    So I’ve heard. I AM excited to play it.

Seriously, Urbane. What. The. Shit. Stop that.
    Haven't played it yet. Almost bought it on my WiiU. Now gonna wait until the 3DS release. :p Still gotta finish Ocarina anyway.

Dammit Urbane, stop tempting me. I barely finish the games I already have.
    Soo many games to play... Like Majora's Mask :D

Yeah, I got pretty much all of that. Except the dragon. I didn't know that. And now my love of dragons has made me intruiged. THANKS A LOT URBANE. :mad:

That's right honey, gots tha think of the li'l children. No cuss words for them. NOW STAND ASIDE WHILE I KICK SOME BUTT AND PUNCH SOME GUT
    The Dark Descent? Haven't played that either xD

It's just building stuff right? (along with gathering resources and stuff) and the occasional green thing attacking you or something?

Darn straight ;)
    Amnesia: the world's go-to plot device when you don't know any better.

Ahh. Haven't played Minecraft :p (making me, what, the only person who hasn't?)

:D :D Where's my money, honey? 4EVER The world needs more angry black men spouting censorship-safe lines.
    Well I quit in sep 2011 and played a single month of MoP in 2012.

Honestly, I think my MMO days, as well as any "intense" gaming days of mine are over. I no longer really feel a heavy thrill of difficult games or the lure of MMOs. I don't know how to describe it, I'm just...a lot more "tired" than I used to be.

It's possible that I might try "some" WoD, or maybe the expansion after it, but for now I"m playing Dragon age, I just bought the ultimate edition. Playing a rogue on nightmare and I want to already take it down to hard lol.
    A lot better, thankfully. I have some good medication now and I feel a world of difference.
    Hehe, I had quite a few rough dealings with OCD and was gone for a while. I sort of linger around now, not as active as I used to be but still here sometimes.
    Looked it up. Seems to be right, though with a dose of amnesia on earth.

*shakes as well*

:)
    I am unaware of what exactly you mean by that...

No no no, I think you mean "OHGODYES" :D
    Hawkman’s current origin, if any.

When will peeps learn...

o_O Thank you. I’m actually a bit at a loss for words here.
    Yes, well, in my fantasy my game takes off and everyone ever buys it and it somehow causes world peace and thus earns me oodles of money, so there. :p

Don’t worry about that, he'll scare those people in getting better with the promise of hunting them down in the afterlife shouting "Where’s my money honey?"
    What, so he's just... there?

Yaaaay! Utopian society, here we come. Oh no wait. Some people still want that capitalism to go rampant.

Thank you. I never hear someone say something nice like that.
    lol, tell you what. If this thing takes off you get a free game (and maybe some expansions) And then I should come visit and we could play it together! xD

If nothing else, they should at least work "Where's my money, honey?" somewhere in the show. I hope the shows do well, I really do.
    Well I knew of those, just not his new thing.

They totally should! Everyone would be happier and there'd be less unemployment because they need new people to work during your other employee's weekends! All work problems solved forever.

What, did you want to play? :D

Also: how's this for Silver age awesome sillyness. If Luke Cage's series doesn't start like this, I won't be pleased: I Love Ya But You're Strange - Where's My Money, Honey? | Comics Should Be Good! @ Comic Book ResourcesComics Should Be Good! @ Comic Book Resources
    FINE THEN... I still will eventually

Ooooh. Still, how awesome would a 5-day weekend be, amirite?

Eh, I can still keep thinking about it. It'll probably never get released anyway.
    Aw. Quite literally to lazy to look it up right now (tired from beach trip)

5 day weekend? Now I'm jealous. How did that happen? Though I guess I shouldn't complain since I just had my 2nd 3-day weekend in a row. And I'm getting another one this week. 3 in a row ^^

Lol I just found out there actually already is a game called Expedition (I friend showed me), so that's a no go. It seems completely different though, so that's good. And that was actually kind of the point of the name Strange New World (though admittedly, there isn't really a connection) :3
    Dear god Hawkman. The sheer diddlyed upness of his several origins is a complete disaster. At this point they're better off just creating a new origin from scratch.

Well, not always. ;) Hope your weekend was fun. Mine was ^^

Adding this: I've been having trouble deciding on a name for the game I'm making (the board game, I do believe I told you about this right?) Right now I'm stuck on either Expedition (clean, simple and to the point: it tells you what you'll be doing) or Strange New World (mysterious and a hint of sillyness, but it doesn't say much about the game) What do you think?
    Oh it definitely would be. It would imply that, at least at one point in time, DC was actually on top of things. I say believe it. Just to feel secure.

Sorry for the late reply. Been to a con and stuff.
    Best to keep examples from multiple areas. To hammer it in.

I'm still not sure wether to believe that story. It'd be great, but it would also be an uncharacteristically smart move from DC. ;) They say the same about the whole Death of Superman story with his copycats. It's true that the leadup was good, but it just seems a bit too convenient to blame the failings of the story on "we did it on purpose".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back