• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Urbane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Kind off. It's related to it. Ducks are rapists. And violent.
    I've been reading about Darkwing Duck on tvtropes whenever I could today. I'm satisfied, but not proud.

Whoohoo! =O (that symbol is duck enough, right?)
    You do know about their... unsavory traits, right?
    I'm still guessing underdog. Mickey and Bugs are cool, but you just want Donald and Daffy to get one up on them someday.

DoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoit
    What's up with that anyway? The sheer amount of duck-based shows is weird. Though it probably has to do with Daffy and Donald's underdog status. (Incidentally: the piano scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit remains one of my favorite animated duck-bits.)

Well, it's not too late to see them ;D
    :(

You should totally look for them and watch them. Those are my favorite duck-based shows. Funily enough that's not even that narrow of a superlative (and honestly, they probably just are the best)
    Scrooge McDuck is likely the biggest badass out of Disney's original cast, and Darkwing is just... undescribable. He's basically a duck trying to be a straight up Batman but while living in a slapstick cartoon universe.
    Really? None of them? Not even the greatnesses that were Ducktales and Darkwing Duck?
    HISTORYYYYYYYYY. From all over the world...

Ever watched Duck Dodgers, the show about Daffy Duck where he was a space ranger (or something) in the 24th century? (it was basically spun off from one of his old cartoons) One of the episodes featured his laundry getting mixed up with that of none other than Hal Jordan. This, for some reason, included Jordan's lantern ring. So basically Daffy Duck got himself Green Lantern powers. He's in Lego Batman 3. I don't know why, I just know that I'm happy because there's really no way we'd ever get that in any other game. Green Loontern (Duck Dodgers) - DC Comics Database
    Me too. Not many like us in my experience.

And dammit, Sunday is already halfway too. This sucks big time. Also I had expensive car costs, so that Lego Batman 3 isn't coming soon. Double Drat. I wanted to play as the Green Loontern and Kevin Smith.
    Eh, I was unaware he was actually known outside of Europe.

I hate how weekends go by so fast nowadays.
    The world is madness.

Terry isn't just cool, he's schway.

The one you know, actually. :3 Saint Nicholas was, well, a saint from Turkey. He had a couple of miracles attributed to him, mainly involving some sort of injustice towards children. Hence he became the patron saint of children (and some other stuff) Around these parts he's been celebrated for at least 400 years (though it has changed throughout time) on the 6th of December. In the past he brought only chocolates and sweets (cookies resembling gingerbread, but not the same), since WWII he also brought toys. Sinterklaas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    While not everyone agrees, it's generally thought that Christmas' Santa Claus might be a mutation of the original celebration (combined with the already existing Christmas) created by the European settlers in America.
    I don't know when it started, but over here we celebrate both of them. So twice during December we get gifts. The first is mainly for children, but I'm 26 and today my grandparents gave my mom some money for me. I doubt I'm alone in this.
    (I haven't read it in full, but if you look at that article, beware that you might encounter some ugliness with racist conotations. It's been a controversy for a while now)
    xD

Hmm hmm. To change the nature of nature would perhaps be the truest form of madness.

Yeah... I really want to buy it now. Because of the stuff I said myself. Also because there's a Batman Beyond DLC pack where you can play with Terry AND Old Man Bruce (me and my brother like calling this version Old Man Bruce all the time) Supposedly the DLC of this one isn't mostly useless (there are actual levels now, I believe) I can't seem to find any difference in content between the PS3 and PS4 versions, so it seems stupid to wait until I have a PS4. I have some bills left and of course, Christmas, so I'll see where I'm at in a week or 2.

Almost time for Saint Nick. Well, the FIRST Saint Nick :D
    :( :(

Nature?

Yeah he is. Thing is, he doesn't really have any special use in the game (aside from maybe 2 or 3 objects only he can put together without any real justification), but the fact that he's about 5 times as fast as anyone else makes him incredibly useful to clear enemies and destroy stuff to collect Lego studs to pay for more stuff that have become obsolete because you already have Superman and the Flash. (also good for a Trophy)
    Flash only appears in the very last boss fight though, I hope he has more to do in Lego Batman 3. Though since the story apparantly revolves around the various Lantern corpses I'm not getting my hopes up (though I do like the whole Lantern corpses mythology)
    Eh, I'd have to do something with it. Lord knows I don't have enough rl friends to give to.
    It DOES suck. Though I don't know if I could've even used it. I'd figure the game would block a second code for a legendary.

Perfectly reasonable. Even when they're tearing our throaths out. Poor things are just trying to survive.

Have to replay the levels to get everything. Luckily it's so much easier when you have nearly all characters and can use them freely (Flash speed ftw)
    It's too bad, but tbh I couldn't have given you one anyway. I was expecting 3 codes, 2 for me and 1 for my brother, but only got 2. Apparantly they gave out 1 code per game order, and for some reason they put me down for 2 order (1 for 1 game and 1 order for 2 games)
    Yeah. :/ We're still behind on MegaMan games on e-shop/PSN, for example.

Asteroids filled with alien wild animals built to adjust quickly to new environments and can survive high-velocity impacts. See.

Ooooh yeaah.

Finished the story. Now only the collectables are left. I'm disappointed in the DLC characters though. They are, quite frankly, completely useless. Not a single one that has a skill or a power that the regular characters don't already have. Their only use is if you just really want to use them.
    But at least now I can buy the 3rd game some time.
    Good. They release here tomorrow (with the possibility of the stores breaking the date today. I know of one chain that does, but I had to order from another to get those codes) gives me a little bit of time to search.
    :( I?d give you one of mine, but European codes won?t work for you.
    And trust me, living in Europe isn?t what it?s cracked up to be either, game-wise.

Dunno, I?m just good at finding ways to make bad things worse. It?s my special gift to the world :3

*nodnod* HmmHmm
    I will find a weaksauce weakness for ORAS legendaries, mark my words.
    Also true. I'm probably going to use one on one of the games. I just realised that I'm getting 2 Diancie codes to use on Y. Can you even use 2 codes on the same device? If not... ebay (well, I don't have friends to give it to...)

And then that one touches another spike. You know where this is going.

Of course. I may be crazy, but I still make sense. It's the rest of the world that doesn't.

I'm currently replaying Lego Batman 2 (well actually, contuining after a long absence) and only now noticed they based the Riddler's voice on Jim Carrey. I'm torn between hate (or more or less indifference) for the movie and love for JC
    I just think it's funny that a fight against something legendary gets all the suspense sucked out because for whatever reason you're able to easily win with a pokemon who's stats are far below it. Same thing happened with the Regis in B2W2. None of them could hurt Pachirisu with Volt Absorb.

That almost sounds like something that could come out of pokemon. When one spawns, his fist course of action is to touch another spike.

Early means that I'm mentally not ready yet. So conversations tend to die out quickly.
    I guess that's also a way to do it. :p I just read that both Groudon and Kyogre have Ancient Power during the fight. Sucks because I totally wanted to use Shedinja for one of them. :p (well, there are more legendaries...)

Mutated diamonds that turn into diamond monsters when you touch them.

Early skyping sucks.
    Kind of. It helps that he didn't take his 3DS, so I can use it to trade and stuff. (though that wouldn't have mattered anyway, since my sis also has one) I just never really experienced Gen 3. Feels like this would make up somewhat. Though I'm bending over backwards over team choices, since I want both to be different. My starters will be Treecko and Mudkip (since I already have a spare Mega-Blaziken because back with Y I traded a starter and that Torchic to my brother and then restarted, giving me 2 Torchics in the end. :p) Aside from that, I don't know. I might go for a Gallade in one and a Gardevoir in the other, and maybe the same with Metagross (even though I'd prefer to avoid multiple mons with the same type) and Salamence in the other. I like the idea of using counterparts for the team.

Made out of... diamonds!

Logging off now. Gotta skype tomorrow morning :p (it's 2:11 am)
    Us too. But I want both this time. Don't ask, I probably can't even explain it myself. (also my brother isn't coming back till June)

That they are indeed.

The floors are plated with platinum, and only the finest silver is used for cutlery and dishes.
    Oh, I have money. For both of them, a copy for my bro (though he already gave me the money, he's in China right now) and for Smash WiiU that releases on the same day. And then still enough to buy KH 2.5 the week afterwards (though it's a moot point since by then my new paycheck will have been deposited)

I <3 your <3 Don't know why.

Yeah, but underground. Don't want to make a target out of it.
    That said, I want my own money bin. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back