• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Urasigh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• excuse me? sorry, but i've been kind of busy dealing with something on here and i haven't been able to really talk accept to the people i've been dealing with,
    Sorry, I meant to put this guy i like and stuff...but i'm starting to like him as a friend now. Since he likes someone else and I think they're freakin cute together and I'd like to be single for a little bit.
    really? sweet! kinda how i am! my boyfriend's cool...cept i haven't seen him in hella long -_- DAYUM!

i would like to talk mo, but i'm tired...so i'm gettin off fo the night, kay?
    Cool, cool still wit u girlfriend? OOOH, I LIKE CRAZY!

aha, yeah, we're alike in a lot of ways. i know...but i just know, then since it's over now, neither of us are willing to just get back into that reletionship. besides, he has a crush on this nicer girl at his school and he's asking me for advice on her...so i know he's over it.

coo~
    yeee, what bout you breh?

i was, just cuz i was kinda pissed off. i love him, but that's changed to a more of a ..older brotherly love. i just don't care about him in THAT kind of way.

oooh, breh, SOORRY XD yee, go n look. i gto naminxroxas /naminexaxel
    Hanging out wit ma friends, textin like a mad girl,a dn well...enjoyin summer ;)

yeah...i know.

LOL, i'm writing bout this guy who's trying to find his wife...and it's real complicated to explain, so no use in tryin
    ...It still hurts...right there...in my heart T_T [JK breh]
    I didn't break up with him cuz I was going for other guys. pretty much

A story for my uncle. he's doing this project that needs a story
    Geez...burst my happy bubble why don't you :(
    um...first of all, there are many guys. He does care about me, but you did no know the situation between us and because of that certain situation, it couldn't work out. And I mean it could not. You, me, or him couldn't do anything to make that situation work.

Writing stories, listening to music. Enjoying summer.
    Sorry, sorry, I'm just excited to see you again! <3
    Hey, I'm been good. Me and Madara broke up, BTW. But we're close friends still, no awkwardneess ^_^
    Hey man. It's been awhile, ain't it?
    Missed ya and sorry to have left so suddenly.

How've ya been? :)
    It IS true XD actually, I'm not serious ALL the time

I don't know. I seriously don't.
    Of course!

Oh, todya there was a wedding that I went too. I was just worried if it was gonna rain
    Whatever

It's a smiley thing. I know that. I was too tired to really RESPOND.
    Duh.

Cool. I'm tired and kind of anxious
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back