• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Unusual1290

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Unusual1290

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

Has anyone gotten P4AU? I just got it last night. It's fun, but it's honestly the most confusing fighting game I've ever played. There are SO many mechanics to it. I just keep pressing buttons until I win. I'm used to fighting games like Mortal Kombat where controls are much more simple....
  2. Unusual1290

The Last of Us (rumoured remake)

Not necessary at all. The game is still great as it is and it's still graphically amazing.
  3. Unusual1290

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

I don't necessarily believe there will be a Star Wars "world". I think there will be locations, characters, and elements from the series integrated within Quadratum.
  4. Unusual1290

Final Fantasy IX

I think graphic wise it will look similar to KH3. The intention of the original FF9 was to have it look like a picture book, and graphics like that would definitely suit it. I'd also like to see the gameplay be a combination of FF7R's combat and FF12's gambit system.
  5. Unusual1290

Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary screenshots and logos

I like it a lot. KH3's had to grow on me because it went back to KH1's style and I wasn't feeling that originally.
  6. Unusual1290

Cloud and Sephiroth

Same, but Nomura left us with unanswered questions regarding them, so that's why I'd like to see them reappear
  7. Unusual1290

Cloud and Sephiroth

Could it be possible that Cloud and Sephiroth ended up in Quadratum after their clash in KH2? There's clearly different ways to end up there. It would actually be pretty cool to see their FF7R versions appear there.
  8. Unusual1290

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

I wonder why Ansem wasnt included
  9. Unusual1290

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Probably because Sora is there and clearly he's a threat to MoM
  10. Unusual1290

Well just because KH4 was announced, doesn't mean there won't be any side games before it. We got 0.2 after KH3 was already announced. The reason for Heartless appearing in Quadratum could most likely be because the MoM brought them there.
  11. Unusual1290

Another event to celebrate the NA release in September?

Not ALWAYS, but yes most of the time.
  12. Unusual1290

Another event to celebrate the NA release in September?

Do you think it's possible? It most likely wouldn't be on the scale of this event, but with KH being such a popular franchise in NA, I don't see why they wouldn't have some sort of celebration for it.
  13. Unusual1290

Can Donald and Goofy get new outfits already???? Why does Mickey always get to, when D&G are more relevant than he is? :cautious:
  14. Unusual1290

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

I personally have always been against Star Wars and Marvel being in Kingdom Hearts, just because I don't consider them true Disney properties since they weren't created by them. However, after seeing the look of KH4, and the fact that Quadratum is "unreality", I'm more accepting of it. I just...
  15. Unusual1290

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Of course the question about what happened to the Chamber of Repose didn't get answered.
Back