• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by UnseenPenguin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Is Proud mode easier?

It's not that the game is any easier (actually the only difference between normal and proud is proud has more hp(although I can't confirm this as i've yet to play normal mode on KHII)). It's, as others have said, that you've already faught them before and now you know what to expect and how do...
  2. U

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I saw my friend fighting Clayton when I went over to his house one day. Baught the game and loved it ever since.
  3. U

Where did he go?

Well, I know noone here will know me, but I was just wondering where HadesDragon has got to, I loved the way he raped theories with his knowledge of the game, so I was just wondering where he has got to. Also, there was someone else, umm, post metal ferocity, I think. Does anyone know where...
  4. U

pronunciations

mar-lux-ee-ah lex-ee-ous Though after reading what slmcknett said i believe that that is how it should be pronounced.
  5. U

Official "Unbirths" Discussion and Speculation Thread!

a google search of 'unbirth' gets some very.... *interesting* results to say the least, even with safe search on. I'm hoping that unbirth is like the codename, as was revolution to wii.
  6. U

Luck up ability

Umm, no it's not impossible to get to 99 in 2, or 100 in 1. I'v done them both on expert. Also to answer the original question i believe that it also depends on the second thing you choose. I chose Magic then Defence up at the start and got it at lvl 99.
  7. U

Critical Modes Abilitiy - Zero Experiance

I think he was referring to only being able to get Once More and Second Chance, not the rest.
  8. U

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Possible Boxart

I like the very first two
  9. U

Most fun boss to fight?

this is a CoM thread... My favourite so far was Riku IV, it's really long and rewarding to win.
  10. U

Soras Level

38's not that out of wack, i was 43 if I remember correctly when i was there.Except I like to fight everything and sometimes just go and train in places... Best training spot for starting pro-magic people is top of the lion king mountain, equip gull wing and turn off donalds heal. Then get to...
  11. U

How to get to the hidden bosses

Oh, is proud meant to be hard.. In both games first time i'v always started on Hard(Expert/Proud) KH1 is way harder still though =\
  12. U

Marluxias Eyes

NO KH can't = FF =\ also ven's eye looks creepy that close and try to use Edit not double post
  13. U

The REAL bad guys of KH2

-.-, the real baddy in KH 2 was Yen Sid, can't you just see him plotting in his whacked up tower of his? Waiting, forever waiting...
  14. U

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

'dance water dance' who doens't hate him?
  15. U

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

I pritty much only liked them as that's where i got to 99, but it wasn't THAT bad, i mean there has been worse *Cough Altantica in KH2 Cough* Hmm, must be getting a cold, anyone got Cough Drops?
Back