• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Unknownkidz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Unknownkidz

The 4th Wallpaper @NA BBS Website

no problem guys :D I just don't like how Terra, Aqua and Mickey look... especially T's and A's mouths.
  2. Unknownkidz

The 4th Wallpaper @NA BBS Website

Not too long ago, I've read that the 4th wallpaper hasn't been released yet. And no, if you check the website right now, it's still locked. So I just fooled around with the URL, thinking that there MIGHT be a possibility to view the 4th and last wallpaper.. just for cheese and giggles. And what...
  3. Unknownkidz

Blank Points stuff

^it's a spoiler for re:coded, not Birth by Sleep
  4. Unknownkidz

Heart (spoiler)

I know this is rather off-topic, but wouldn't that mean that Apprentice Xehanort would be able to wield like... THREE firetrucking keyblades?!
  5. Unknownkidz

Lea's and Isa's Plan?

I guess so, but the way they delivered the lines made their plan so.... well, IMPORTANT D:. Talk about misleading... (or that's just me) After watching that part I got the feeling as if it was something Lea always wanted to do.
  6. Unknownkidz

Lea's and Isa's Plan?

Hmm, that would be make sense, I give you that :O. Poor Lea and Isa.. they were so badass and I lol'd at one of Leas first lines "You're still playing with toy swords? That's cute" (or something along those lines xD)
  7. Unknownkidz

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

1) accidentley going the wrong way on the command board by pressing X too often 2) getting killed by those Mandrakes in RG... RAZORS GO THROUGH OBJECTS WTF FTW?! 3) I just noticed the tags for this thread lol
  8. Unknownkidz

Lea's and Isa's Plan?

I didn't quite understand what Lea and Isa were up to after they met Ven. I checked up the KH wikia, but that didn't help me at all xD. I would guess that they wanted to work in that castle for AtW, but I'm not sure. The Ending of the last episode also only showed me that they were kicked out by...
  9. Unknownkidz

KH2FM secret ending (with voices)

Epic job is epic! :D How did you manage to get the voices without any background music running O:. Really impressive! *favs*
  10. Unknownkidz

did anybody else... hate Aqua?

^this You just have to jump into her shoes and imagine you have to do the stuff Aqua's been through. You don't want your friends getting hurt, no?
  11. Unknownkidz

did anybody else... hate Aqua?

I fell in love with her japanese voice - she was able to act nice and sweet, but also serious and deep when she had to. The voice for the English version suits her, but still needs to be polished if she wants me to believe all her lines. All in all, she's alright, but I wouldn't hate her...
  12. Unknownkidz

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

While I was getting my butt kicked by him, I noticed those fancy symbols on his weapons and/or attacks... 8D Maybe it's Erauqs & Xehanorts Master! -shot- I'm still losing against him, even though I sometimes am able to block his attacks and do damage with Surges... but I seem to do them at the...
  13. Unknownkidz

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I loved it. Yesterday I finally unlocked the Secret Ending, after a little struggle with my Critical Mode run xD. It was really touching and makes me scream for the next major installment of KH... I wonder how long we'll have to wait for that >.<. And I'm proud of my current 94% @ Trinity Report <3.
  14. Unknownkidz

Differences in Names

Yeah, your right about the length part. And yes, I know that Blade Charge doesn't really translate to "Klingen-Aura", but since it's the original german name, I just posted that instead of "Klingenaufladung", which sounds weird anyways xD. Oh, cool, well that's awesome! s1smackdown
  15. Unknownkidz

Break time and EXP walker

As far as I know, it's just fun to look at... but Idk :P And as for your 2nd question: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - PSP/Meld Commands - WikiCheats Or if you are too lazy to check it out (xD): Blizzara + Quick Blitz + Abounding Crystal
Back