• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by unknown_boy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Fanfiction ► Just an odd Teenager

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! You know how you always mean to do something, but your laziness takes over? To be truthful with you all, i had a hard writer's block. And for some time i didn't know where i was going with this story or why i bothered. But seeing on how so many people liked it i can't...
  2. U

Fanfiction ► Heaven's Hell

Heaven's Hell Chapter 1 Come A lost love tries to reunite with hate On a lonely street, Adrian walks toward a group of tall condos huddled together, trying to keep dry from the tears. The tears have not stopped yet. As Adrian gets closer to his destination, the clouds become more depressed...
  3. U

my fans, please don't be discouraged. I will not let Just an Odd Teenager die!!! It's one of my favorite fan fics! I just have to find out where the hell i put that damn floppy disk! I'm serious! But i know where it is, when i get back from my vacation, which is on sunday, i will post it! Until...
  4. U

Fanfiction ► Heaven's Hell

HEAVEN'S HELL A boy that holds the pieces to his broken shell tries so hard to reattach them. Good and Evil, Heaven and Hell, light and darkness, these are the words that humans have created to make a balance in their world; for if they didn't have these words; their very existence would...
  5. U

Fanfiction ► Unbreakable

Thus the story continues, eh love? Don't know why, but stubborness fits your character and you, lol. Can't wait for your next chapter, let's hope it gets more sadder.
  6. U

Fanfiction ► Unbreakable

Woooooooooooooooooot! Another fan fic, by my love. Nice one! I like it's depressing tone.
  7. U

God of War Count Down Thread.

Yes that is right. I am doing a count down thread to that gut stabbing game God of War 2! As of now we have only 6 more days to go. COUNT THEM, 6! So, until then let's talk about how much God of War pawns. Let us talk about what we are going to do when the game comes out. Let us talk about how...
  8. U

Marvel vs DC, who kicks arse?!

MARVEL vs DC That's right! It's about time someone did a debate on these two top comic universes! Which one of these Comics kicks the other arse?! Huh?! ANSWER ME!!!! On the Marvel side, we got: Captain America, Wolverine, Iron man, Ghost Rider, Spiderman, Apocalyspes, Galactus, Thor, etc. On...
  9. U

Funny Diss on Kingdom Hearts

If some of you don't know MC chris is a comedian and rebel gamer. Here is a audio on a stand up he did for Game Spot's After hourse event. This isn't all of what he said about Kingdom Hearts, but these are the most funniest parts. Click here for diss
  10. U

sorry, i'm going to have it really really soon. And when is your next chapter of Superhero Teenagers going to be up? eh? eh? eh?
  11. U

Brittish kid show gone wrong.

One of my friends that lives in Manchester sent me this. It was a kids show in brittain 10 years ago. This didn't air, due to....misunderstanding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyqEPgRc6IE
  12. U

Who deserves it more (Remake)

Okay, sorry about the typo on the last thread. So, who deserves the Title of GoW more? Gears of War for the Xbox 360 or God of War for the Playstation 2? Even though I liked Gears of War. I'm going for God of War. But, seeing on how there are a lot of Gears of War fans, they may think different...
  13. U

When is God of War 2's release?

Yeah, i've been waiting patiently for quite some time now. It was supposed to come out when the PS3 was released, but it didn't! So i was wondering if you all know or have any sources that will give me valid information regarding the release of God of War 2.
  14. U

Fanfiction ► Superhero Teenagers

Seducing powers, eh? Hmm......man that would workd to my benefit! All would be under my control!
  15. U

ooc:........Helloooo? Anybody here? *hears echo and drops suitcases.* Oh well....*pulls out laptop from suitcase and begins to type* It's nice to be alone sometimes. Chapter 4 *Snoring loudly* UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH. *Snore bubble pops* HUH! Oh! Wooo wooooooo! Ah, nothing like taking a...
Back