• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by UnKnOwN SoRa 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

POST FROM :axel'roxxa 123: Yo Is It True That One Hit From The Ultima Auto-kils Your Enemy? ------------------------------------------------------ DUDE ULTIMATE WEOPON DIDnT GIVE AUTO KILLS IN THE FIRST WHY WOULD IT NOW... AND PLUS IT WOULD MakE THE GAME REALLY DAM BORING IF IT DID... I...
  2. U

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

Man forget the weopon its only cool to have... to beat the game u dont need it, but if u wanna beat sephiroth with it and get fenrir and use em together..
  3. U

Fanfiction ► Shadow of Hearts

Sora 212 Not To Bust Ur Chops Of Chapet Two Destiny Islands Cant Have Streets.... They Aint Go Any Cars Only Boats Game Report Hours: 18 Current Level:62 Most Summon: Chicken Little - 0 Times <-- Dont Know How That Happpend Jiminys Journal: 100 % Complete Times Healed Party Members:23
  4. U

Grand Kingdom Hearts Battle Zone

All Can Join If U Want Battles Will Takes Place By Turns And Chat I Will Get Moves Set Up I Will Work On This So Many Can Battle And Skill Up Easy...
  5. U

Create your own card.

CARD:FLAME ARCANUM EFFECT: USE AXELS FLAME RING TO CIRCLE THE FIELD HOLDING MONSTERS IN POSITION FOR A PERFECT ARCS ARCANUM COMBO AND AT THE END THE SCREEN FILLS WITH FLAMES DESTROYING MANY OPPONENTS ,BUT ONLY WEAKING BOSSES (NO CHEAP ASS INSTANT KILL SHIT :p ) USES: 2 TIMES - TIMES FOUND IN...
  6. U

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

this is old forum but kh2 kicked ass i beat the first one 68 times so i beat number 2 easy... and keyblader1234567 that better not be u playing kh2 on that video with the song passion cause u were gettin ur ass handed to u by FInal stage of The Game where Xenmas Was in white and black...
Back