• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by unknow_92

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

lol again:p nice chapter KH
  2. U

Fanfiction ► Eyes On Me - A Roxiri AU

That was amazing ! you put alot of detail and every thing that was ah-maz-ing :D
  3. U

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

aww am really srry :( K&S dont worry about the chapter no ones fed up no rush
  4. U

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

damn the person that invited computer viruses am really srry Goldie i can imagen how annoyed u must be
  5. U

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

awww that was cute Great chapter awww! update soon
  6. U

lol srry wasnt directing it at u
  7. U

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

That was an Awsome update!:D I cant imagen how bad it must feel not to remember anything about your past plzz update soon :D
  8. U

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

Nooo Aros :( that was awsome ! :D is there gonna be a part 4 or is that it no more ?
  9. U

That was awsome True :D ! riku u jack*** how could you leave
  10. U

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

yay! Glad your back Goldie :D am ready for the twist in the new chapter i wonder what it is ....damn am dieing to know :D
  11. U

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

o..am srry K&S , that must have been one hell of a weekend i hope hes ok :( am srry for your loss to gamegirl lo siento:(
  12. U

Fanfiction ► Memories of the Heart

I liked it True the first paragraph really caught my attention
  13. U

Fanfiction ► Eyes On Me - A Roxiri AU

hey this is a really awsome fic its kind of funny to :D poor roxas pllzz continue :D
Back