• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
UmbraTsuki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *flails arms around* Umbra~~~~~~~
    Hello how have you been? I have been good. here are the songs i promise i will give you a link on yesterday on MSN

Hitman reborn ed 15 (Familia D-51)
    YouTube - Reborn Ending 15 Subbed [Familia] by [D-51]

Hitman reborn ed 16 (Canvas Plus)
    YouTube - To The Future, To The End [ED 16.5] (HD)

Gift of a friend (Demi Lavato)
    YouTube - Gift Of A Friend - Demi Lovato ( Lyrics )
    Hey Umbra :) Just wanted to check if your still posting for the roleplay. ive been asked to request roleplayers keep posting. I know youve still been regular, im just going by recent posts >.<
    Hey, um could you post in the rp? I don't mean to be mean or anything but it's just that your characters are sitting around doing nothing in twilight town.
    I want Dissidia so bad, I also slightly just slightly want TLS in it, but he would overkill everyone. XD
    Same here. I don't have much trouble with math (but we're only in pre-algebra, so XD)...
    I really hate world history. Lol.

Oh yeah, and my birthday's in 9 days! :D heh I just wanted to tell someone that.
    Why not? I personally do not own one anymore but i find them fun, to a point, but I just prefer less motion gameplay and more, traditional style controller.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back