• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ultrashadownoob

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ultrashadownoob

The Switch Nature Of Dream Drop Distance might mean more than what we think...

That would possibly be one of the best boss fights ever. Like the epic final bosses in Kh and KH2, multiple stages, but in each one you would control a different entity of Sora's heart in order to protect him. I would like that a lot. But if we are playing as different entities of Sora for the...
  2. ultrashadownoob

Who do you want playable in BBSv2?

I would really love for Kairi's character to actually start to accumulate some depth in BBSv2 or even 3D. She CAN use a keyblade and most likely would be good at magic with the fact that she is a princess of heart. If she would actually DO something for once, that would be great.
  3. ultrashadownoob

Tag mode question

Most of the time just leaving Tag mode on doesn't do much, unless you are near a Wi-Fi output signal. And if you are near one, you should receive something instantaneously. So try this- Just go to the nintendo channel on your Wii, and go to the DS Demo service, just click on any demo and then...
  4. ultrashadownoob

You dont need to be near someone with a ds and the game to receive the balloons. Just go to the nintendo channel on your Wii, and go to the DS Demo service, just click on any demo and then wait for it to start transmitting. Go onto tag mode (on Re:Coded) and a balloon will appear. Just back...
  5. ultrashadownoob

What did you like most about BbS?

I liked that the game made me LIKE Aqua. I didnt like her, but after beating her story and Last Episode, I felt attached O_O (Ven is still my favorite) The combat was amazing, and it was the first KH game since the first with CHALLENGE. I found myself stuck at bosses much longer than in...
  6. ultrashadownoob

Kingdom Hearts: Move

Support would be fine, but if the entire game revolved around it..well.. I dont know what i would do. Flailing around to do Strike Raid and Sonic Blade would murder me. I couldnt even play Mario and Sonic and the Olympic games for more than 45 minutes on the wii without killing my arm.
  7. ultrashadownoob

(spoilers?)Ven and Vanitas?

For some reason, that makes alot of sence. I get it now :P
  8. ultrashadownoob

(spoilers?)Ven and Vanitas?

Thats strange how in the third picture, the image on the pillar looks almost exactly like the one where Sora and Roxas fought, except Sora and Roxas are there instead of Ven and Van. Does anyone know how exactly Ven is connected to Sora? Im still confused about that.
  9. ultrashadownoob

Idiea about "Another Dive" rumor...(BBS Spoilers)

I think it might be that Sora has to go to the Realm of Darkness, free Aqua, then get her help as he tries to re-awaken Ven, and free Terra from the armor. Riku coul possibly be a major character in the story too, because maybe Xehanort is still controlling an Unversed version of himself (as the...
  10. ultrashadownoob

This game is not for children anymore

ffffuuuI would only want then to show up if they had horrible, God of War style deaths by Mickey. I would stop playing video games alltogether if they were just mentioned in KH.
  11. ultrashadownoob

This game is not for children anymore

I was in second grade when I got kh1. I understand most of the connections between characters now, and unlike a bunch on my friends, I didn't find kh 358/2 days confusing. But I agree with the "we've grown up so so did kingdom hearts" thing. Kh1 was almost as jubilant as the gummy bears tv show...
  12. ultrashadownoob

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. Probably because of the people on chat. All that freaking spam!! He was close to the end too... (EDITT oops soory. didnt see that post above mine...)
  13. ultrashadownoob

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

That would be awesome. I would pay anything for a super-crazy-ultra-PS3 version of FFVII
  14. ultrashadownoob

IDK...if this has been talked about....but what is ven holding???

Yeah they might be passes or something. Or they could just be completely unrelated to the story like random playing cards, or PAPER MUNNY
  15. ultrashadownoob

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

I would die of laughter if that was the case.
Back