1. U

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I have very low expectations.
  2. U

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

There needs to be more new Keyblades.
  3. U

Hoping for a longer trailer at Square's E3 conference. I'm keeping my expectations low, since Square's conference last year was atrocious.
  4. U

They need to allow free roam of Scala.
  5. U

"Everyone" You mean 10 people on Twitter.
  6. U

Really? The "new" Keyblade is Oathkeeper? Tf. There better be more.
  7. U

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

-Basically no original worlds -No FF characters -Only 2 Non-Disney Keyblades -Most Keyblade transformations are copy/pastes -Nano Gear
  8. U

A few months later, was KH3 a failure?

Dissidia was killed outside of Japan because of huge amounts of Japanese exclusive content. I wanted to see Rinoa in KH, 14 years after the KHII tease. It's ultimately a sign that Kingdom Hearts will be a Disney only game series going forward.
  9. U

A few months later, was KH3 a failure?

No, but the removal of original worlds and FF characters makes the game feel unfinished.
  10. U

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

Xion has more going for her gamelay wise than Kairi.
  11. U

They should have released the game finished. KHIII has a few major issues, that are fixeable through patches and DLC. This game deserves FFXV's level of support, since it isn't a trainwreck like FFXV and can be fixed.
  12. U

So original worlds will remain nonexistent and the paid DLC has no new Keyblades? Unless Xion is playable, it's a skip.
  13. U

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

I love how people complain about Kairi not Aqua. Kairi has always been useless but Aqua jobbed badly against Vanitas and she stood there for half a minute after Terranort murked Ven. Xion replaced Aqua as my favorite character after III, largely because of this.