• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ultimamaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Secret message part 2!

Lmao dang i sooo suck i'm just ugh gunna delete this
  2. U

Secret message part 2!

Some people may already know this but theres a special secret part 2 video that can be seen after you beat khII Here are some screenshots of it
  3. U

Create your own KH2 character

i like the character bios so far and im jus waiting for my rp character picture to get finished its gunna be awesome--- oh and there is finally a girl who posted :D
  4. U

Deep Dive video

does it show up hope it does
  5. U

Deep Dive video

im not a newbie or stuff im really good at the game and did every little detail and heard about com and kh2 but im busy with other stuff too ya know its not like its my life on kh eventhouugh i liek it and all but cut me some slack.i mean im not really so obssessed that i get up all the info and...
  6. U

Deep Dive video

alright just checkin i thought i was on to something lol oh well but i didnt know that till know and i say it is bhk
  7. U

Deep Dive video

whats bhk?
  8. U

Deep Dive video

alright but i swear it seems like him not riku
  9. U

Deep Dive video

on the deep dive video i found out that the guy that starts out battling the heartless is not Riku but the blonde haired kid because if you look carefully at other pictures of that blonde haired kid in the black coat he looks exactly the same and the guy didnt have white hair like riku's but...
  10. U

Create your own KH2 character

name:Ryu Strike gender:male age:14 hair:black skin:tan appearance:spikey hair.white shoes.blue and black pants.white shirt. weapons:wields both Oblivion and Ultima keyblades info:when his world dissapeared he lost his friends and family.He got sent to Twilight Town without a clue of what...
Back