• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ultima_heroine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

(Spoiler 358/2 Days) The Original Names

It can actually be either a guy's OR girl's name in Japanese. It's usually more common for female's to be named Sora though.
  2. U

english xion voice

Who knows? And from what I've heard of the trailer Aylison sounded alright to me. =/ Then again I'd have to hear a longer clip to know for sure...
  3. U

358/2 Days: Final Mix

Re: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Final Mix Seeing as how Days originally came out on the DS it would make better sense then having to go to the trouble of putting it on the PS3 or Wii.
  4. U

Re: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Final Mix I was just meaning that even if they did make it it wouldn't really matter to us since it would never come stateside. No need to be rude. Edit: Then again the DS is region free...
  5. U

Re: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Final Mix Even if a Final Mix was made for Days its not like it would ever be released outside of Japan.
  6. U

(Spoiler 358/2 Days) The Original Names

I demand proof. Back on topic...really, Lea? I was hoping for Ale or at least Lae but THIS? The only way Axel's others name can be redeemed in my eyes is if Saix's turns out to be Isa.
  7. U

Castle Oblivion in Birth By Sleep

It better be. As much as Castle Oblivion has been popping up storyline wise we need some kind of explanation to go with it.
  8. U

New keyblades in days.

True, I just thought that one looked the best is all. =)
  9. U

New keyblades in days.

Tide from Abyss looks pretty cool.
  10. U

[Spoilers]Victory Poses

I'm still trying to figure out why someone as stotic as Xemnas is doing...that. D:
  11. U

IT HAS BEEN DONE! Terra defeated using magic only

Somewhere in the KH universe Merlin is weeping with happiness. Congrats. =D
  12. U

Ven's full name confirmed to be Ventus and Aqua is confirmed playable

Agreed. Looks like it's back to waiting.
  13. U

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

For some reason I just hated Saix. Everything about him seemed to make me want to pound him into the ground...which I eventually did. =D
  14. U

I'm back - and just in time for the New Year!

-insert excited waving here- Hi everyone - I'm back! =^-^= I'm not sure if anyone actually remembers me seeing as how I never really posted a lot before but...at any rate I'm back and planning on being a bit more active this time around. Oh, yeah. It's not New Year here yet but -cough-...
Back