• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ultima Star
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's what I first thought of when I googled it
    The characters are really well drawn and their seiyuus are pretty awesome imo.
    So I see. You know, I wouldn't mind playing this game
    But I mind enough to not import it lol
    lol well I have no problems making the changes, i'll try to find more fantasy inspired font faces and see how they work.
    Go right ahead Karen xD. I'm always eager to put a creative spin on my work, more practice helps with this :3
    I do, it's so awesome...I love it! I'll definitely coming back for future requests.

Thanks again! ;)
    Yes, I believe that's what I meant. xD
    I never was explaining and such. D:
    But yeah, it was a lovely tut, and it really helped me out of ruts. =D
    Like..umm, how can I say this and not sound rude...uhhh, well i guess the tone of the tut throughout just makes me say its a bit weird, but it a good way C:

Pm read, and replied too. c:
    I knew it. Well, you did put "ultima star" at the end of it, but wasn't sure if it was the same person. Just like to say, that while the tut was a bit on the weird scale, it really helped me improve. :D
    Durrr....Maka, Soul, Black star, Tsubaki, Stein, and Shimigami-sama. I know its kinda alot, but at least there are choices ^^;
    Ayy, quick question. Did you do a tut that was titled "Prince of Plague" or something like that? owo
    New stock is in the thread. I'm not sure why the link doesn't work anymore but this one does. (With the sacrifice of a little bit of quality. You can add a tag now if you want to. Make it say OVERDIVE.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back