• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ultima Star
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• you are karen dont you ever say that again. do you understand me. i care about you so hush
    Hey just letting you know that I saw your request in the shop

Sorry for the late reply :x
    Well not so much a single idea, but just what I picture it looking like(sort of), and I just go with the flow ;D

Oh here's a wonderful idea? We do a colaberation with that aqua image. I predict sexay results :D...well, if I don't rape linear and color dodge. <.<
    I just had the idea of "blue" and "energetic" in my mind, and I just went as I goed(not a wordlolol). But thanks ^^; I usually spend the first 15 minutes figuring out what to do, and if that's the case, it takes me 45-75 minutes pending on the difficulty of the stock xD.

And yeah that's the image. Stupid me, I kept on clicking the image that Anagram had originally, and it kept on bringing me to the zerochan dead link xD. Brainfarts ftl~
    aww, thank you :3 took me like...30 minutes or something. I had the idea, and well you saw the finish product :D
    We are our own worst critic. xD

not much of a difference from what I can see. Maybe just a slight layout appearance, but still no diff.

I'm beginning to hate Zerochan now ;__; it works one day, then its dead, and repeat that once more xD

I've made four tags, and one lp today. Five hours of nothing but photoshop :eek:
    That does work to speed them up, I know the D-link I seem to use the most is Aqua's. What about you?
    Thanks ^-^; I'm just way too critical of my own work. xD;

Thats what CS5 did for me too. The RAM was really hurting from CS5, so yeah that's when swticharoo happened xDD
    It's pretty interesting, can I ask which one you're starting off with? Or plan to start off with if you haven't?
    At first, I wasn't really feeling it, but then I had the gut feeling to just go with it. Good thing i did lol

Funny thing. I was using CS5, but then it started acting funny for me, so I had to downgrade. I'm not complaining. CS3 isn't a bad version. I prefer the layout to CS5, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…