• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ultima Monkey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Riku's Kairi

Riku's Kairi is Sora. I'm not saying that Riku is gay...I'm saying that BOTH sora and Riku are gay. I don't care! They're meant to be together. Sora just doesn't realize yet. They're so cute together. Kairi's got to back off eventually. :-D
  2. U

world terminus

There's nothing else I can say but yep, I agree with everybody who said it was Ansem's laboratory and was later taken over by "Ansem."
  3. U

Does KH2 look fun after you spoiled yourself? (NO SPOILERS PLZ)

I haven't spoiled myself yet. I looked at one spoiler and I found out something that would have probably ruined the game for me. I can't ruin the game for myself before I even play it. I know it'll be fun though.
  4. U

Kh2 realsed on 30th not 28th.....

It's okay. It's only two days. We can wait two days if we can wait for four years! I'm just happy it's coming out next month!!
  5. U

For all you KH2 nerds ;)

It's really that bad? Thank God I didn't listen to it. Just a few more weeks until we get the game guys. We can make it!
  6. U

Should i bother?

Don't do it! I know that everybody else is saying the same thing but I know that you will enjoy the game so much more if you don't watch spoilers and just wait. Imagine what it'd be like to finally play it after so long! It's your choice whether or not you want to see the secret ending. I didn't...
  7. U

Sanctuary official release

I'm so happy! The game's coming out so soon!! Finally no more waiting.
  8. U

Will you or will you not use the Strategy Guide?

I beat Kingdome Hearts without a strategy guide and I'm going to defeat Kingdom Hearts without one as well!
  9. U

KH2 Song

It's a nice song! It would be a cute idea to use it in like Sora's perspective, even if it is old. Passion is really cool too.
  10. U

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! I agree with Whispered Hope. The english translation of Passions can't be the exact lyrics in English. They have to change it a bit so it makes a litle more sense in Enlgish. The lyrics are beautiful as they are but they'lll sound weird if she sings them the way they...
  11. U

Passion craze

I totally know what you're talking about. I know I sound like a preppy loser right now but dude...the song has totally grown onto me! The first time I heard it I was like: WTH? I like Simple and Clean better. However, I started listening to it more because I was curious. And now surprisingly I...
  12. U

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! Dude, the part where its reversed and you hear her say I need more passion than you know is so freaky! I wonder if that was deliberate. Cool. I keep listening to the song now. I don't want to get tired of it though. Watch the song slap every KH fan across the face. It...
  13. U

Where's Sephiroth in KH2 ?

He was in KH because he's really cool and it would be awesome to have him as a boss. However, since he's not like Squall or Cloud he doesn't really have a huge role. I guess Nomura just didn't want people to get tired of Sehpiroth.
  14. U

*gasp*

Isn't Axel a boy? Are you talking about Larxene?
  15. U

What about Paine???

I don't think Paine will be in it. The game is basically going to be about Sora and his party. If YRP is in it too it'll be too FFX-2 for me. Meh, I'm happy I defeated that game. They'll stick to the characters that FF is renowned for. Auron rocks, he makes up for Paine! Then again, she might...
Back