• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ulmer White

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ulmer White

Lit ► KHI Book Club - What are you currently reading?

I started reading The Three-Body Problem - a science fiction novel written by the Chinese writer Liu Cixin. From the first sentences, from the first chapters, I understand that this is a masterpiece. This is truly one of the most interesting and captivating books I have ever read. I remember as...
  2. Ulmer White

Advice/Help ► KH Alternate universe school story recommendations

I, too, am interested in the answer to your question.
  3. Ulmer White

Is Character Files book canon?

I also don't consider it canon. Good discussion as for the discussion of the canons in the books., very constructive. This is a very cool initiative, especially for students, which will allow them to learn more useful information. I am currently in college and need help writing an MBA writing...
  4. Ulmer White

Anybody Read the TWEWY Manga?

The plot and the form of the writing are incredible.
  5. Ulmer White

Politics Should "classics" be taught in schools?

I am absolutely convinced that classical literature would be useful as a separate subject in school or college.
  6. Ulmer White

Is it very common for 2 childhood friends to fall in love with each other?

There have been several times in my life and all of them were failures. It was a period of my growing up when I read sentimental books and was a very sentimental person myself. I read a lot of articles here about love, falling in love, and being loved. I read books that dealt with different...
  7. Ulmer White

What community do you guys distance yourself from?

I have always distanced myself and continue to do so from people who talk or try drugs. I am disgusted by people who, for various reasons, try to hurt other people or even resort to murder. I study at university and write about school shootings around the world. On the site...
  8. Ulmer White

Original ► I wrote a book on FFIX, and it's out in the wild!

I congratulate you, I want to read. I love this book so much that I have already written an essay, which remains to be corrected and sent for review by my teacher. The company https://edubirdie.com/correct-my-essay helps me with editing and correcting my text and I hope it turns out very good.
  9. Ulmer White

Why isn't there a Nomura art book?

I agree with you. I think SE or Nomura just don't understand that fans are showing interest.
Back