• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ueki_168

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ueki_168

This game is shit

^THIS^ Oh god I can't stress how much do I agree with you. See, the gameplay is somewhat acceptable if you limit it to the main story, it's somewhat fun and you can enjoy it. Again, this excludes extra bosses and so on so forth. But for a completionist that I am... This that you said is...
  2. Ueki_168

Can I watch χ Back Cover yet?

I believe Back Cover is a good film, it's well executed and the characters are interesting. The quality of the animation is decent. And the plot is interesting enough. I didn't like how it ended. I wanted a conclusion to the X story. BC doesn't deliver that. But overall, I think it's fine to...
  3. Ueki_168

Anime/Manga ► Death Note is cooler than I expected.

As of the writing of this thread, I am on chapter 43. I sure hope you guys don't reveal anything too big ^^' So, my case goes like this: I always said "I'm not gonna read or watch Death Note cuz it seems ridiculous and I think the only interesting thing is how the Death Note kills people. I'm...
  4. Ueki_168

Should I give Bravely Default a try?

So I heard about the game a lot when it came, but I didn't have a 3DS by the time, and I had to ignore everything. After I acquired it, I had KH3D to hold all my attention. Which pushed it to a corner of my memories. I know nothing about the series. Only that it's an RPG, Square Enix, bla bla...
  5. Ueki_168

Question about Mickey&Co on X.

Ever since I saw it, I've been slightly annoyed by the fact that Mockey&Co exist in the universe of X. So, I kinda know Unchained/Union X doesn't exist in the same reality as.. idk really... But the thing is: our characters go to every world inside the book of prophecies, like, they live the...
  6. Ueki_168

Better late than ever ^-^'

Hi there! I'm David and I've been on KHi for less than a month, and even though I have posted here and there, I guess this is a must so you guys know me a bit better!~ I love KH since I was 8 and I also love other franchises like Final Fantasy or the Naruto Games (hehe I'm a nerd). I also love...
  7. Ueki_168

Pure KH experience

If this has already been spoken of, I'm sorry ~^~ . In that case, I'll read it all out as soon as I know where it is! Okay so, this is sort of a general topic, but focused on the KH franchise. I am a videogame nerd and I love to complete or get the whole "pure" experience of a game if I play...
  8. Ueki_168

Getting a petition started to have 358/2 days & Re:coded developed as HD games

The closest I think you'll get to that dream coming true is a fan project that I believe is deadly dead by now. I was interested in that project, but I don't really know what happened to it. Their twitter's gone and there's no trace of it. But I also wouldn't like to see the game re-made. Maybe...
Back