Recent content by U.N. Owen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U.N. Owen

So.....DLC?

Can't wait for Nomura to try to do another Reaper worshiping people only to get censored. Seriously, the censorship on the reaper worship isn't even subtle in the XV multimedia project.
  2. U.N. Owen

So.....DLC?

Really, it's only the hat and the red hair that makes him resemble Ardyn. The face and hair style make him look more like Versus Prompto.
  3. U.N. Owen

KH3 for PS5?

Get ready for Kingdom Hearts: The Whole Saga Until Sony Decides to Shorten Generations of Consoles and Skyrocket Production Costs Somehow and Force Us to Do this Song and Dance Again
  4. U.N. Owen

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

What was the light that vaporized Ansem at the end of Kingdom Hearts? We saw what was on the other side and it was mostly darkness.
  5. U.N. Owen

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

I personally will never understand why people recast and have them imitate the old VA when the old VA is perfectly viable. It makes sense if you try to get a sound-a-like when the old VA has passed or has aged out of the role in the case of many, many kid voice actors.
  6. U.N. Owen

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

One thing I find interesting is that Lingering Will is no longer using Ends of the Earth. Instead, Terra's too pissed to die mode seems to be using Earthshaker.
  7. U.N. Owen

A Square Enix thing to do would be to mismanage resources so badly the "four realzies" ending is release it as a poorly written novel.
  8. U.N. Owen

I understand you could argue some scenes could take place between/before battles like Vanitas against Ven and Aqua; Terranort vs. Lingering Will; Kairi and Axel vs. Xion and Saix, but what throws a wrench into this is RAX vs. Saix. I could just be overthinking.
  9. U.N. Owen

Also, Oblivion seems to have its own form, Dark Form.
  10. U.N. Owen

I predicted months ago that Sora would use the Power of Waking to retcon the ending at the cost of his life. I believe that's what they're doing.
  11. U.N. Owen

News ► Square Enix teases "the time to remember" in Kingdom Hearts Union X

Considering how the mobile games never experienced the Keyblade War sequence like Browser X, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a repackaging of that. It was a pretty good sequence if Everglow's play through it any indication.
  12. U.N. Owen

Favorite Moments from Kingdom Hearts III?

Light of the Past And the confirmation that Donald Duck of all people could top the most recent Bahamut in terms of sheer power.
  13. U.N. Owen

KH Storytelling After Xehanort Saga

Really, the Disney characters need the biggest overhaul. In the original KH game, the Disney Villains were actively driving the plot by carving worlds in search of their princesses and commanding the Heartless to do their bidding. From KHII and arguably CoM, they are more filler. KHIII tried...
  14. U.N. Owen

In Regards of the crossover aspect & world building of this series....

My problem is really just how passive the engagement is. In the original KH, we have Maleficent and her council messing with worlds and gathering princesses only to be revealed to be the pawn of the Heartless themselves. The Disney characters felt like they had some stake in their own story...
  15. U.N. Owen

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Novel Vol.2 Cover Revealed

I'm not really shocked Elsa's on the cover. Frozen is like the third or fourth highest grossing movie in Japan or something like that.