• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by U.N. Owen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U.N. Owen

Was Vanitas Norted?

I would assume he was Norted. Void Gear appeared during the Replica Xehanort battle in Scala.
  2. U.N. Owen

News ► The official TWEWY - The Animation website updates with character art and descriptions

Whoo, they got the DDD cast to return. Don't know what I was so worried about.
  3. U.N. Owen

News ► Watch the trailer for The World Ends With You - The Animation!

I was sort of expecting "Twister" to be in the trailer, but I bet they'll save that for when we get closer to the actual release.
  4. U.N. Owen

Thoughts on Dark Road (NO SPOILERS)

Eraqus was extremely fun. He seriously reads like a character Drake Bell would play. I honestly want this to be voice acted because I can easily imagine his dialogue read by Drake, more than his dialogue in III.
  5. U.N. Owen

Would Disney allow us to see a young Yen Sid?

Yen Sid obviously was an emo teenager and took it upon himself to annihilate any trace of his young self. That's why we don't get to see young Yen Sid.
  6. U.N. Owen

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road introduces new characters!

Okay, I inhaled my drink. Ben wins the internet.
  7. U.N. Owen

Considering Eraqus and Xehanort never mention these people, either they had a falling out and never spoke again, or Nomura is about to pull a Rogue One/Red Wedding/Order 66 and off them all.
  8. U.N. Owen

So I'm just going to pick apart names. Vor - Obviously, Nomura realized what kind of fandom he has and wanted to make a cruel joke. In seriousness, she's a wisdom goddess. I know Norse mythology is redundant with gods of war and wisdom. Urd - I know from my knowledge of Marvel that this is the...
  9. U.N. Owen

News ► Anime Expo Lite announced, features official TWEWY artwork for the event

At least give us a name for the so-called "Hype-chan." I'm so starved for content that I'm willing to accept that.
  10. U.N. Owen

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Jim has a lot of range, so really anything from background roles to Xi Jinping.
  11. U.N. Owen

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I'm personally hoping, no praying it's a What If? series or a series of Mickey Mouse Works style shorts that don't have much bearing on the overall plot. Could you imagine if Nomura was spearheading the project? He would probably retell the plot of the series and then make that AU relevant to...
  12. U.N. Owen

Editorial ► Rumors of a Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series are greatly exaggerated

I'm just wondering why The Powers That Be at Disney suddenly got real suspicious of multiple IPs sharing the same universe and doing crossovers. The late 90s early 2000s had a good deal of crossovers. Heracles and the Arabian Nights, the entirety House of Mouse, and even some Disney Chanel...
  13. U.N. Owen

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Concepts of destiny and fate and whether to avert them or not go back, at least in modern SE history, to the FNC universe which died in a puddle of its own blood, so it's not surprising to see them here.
  14. U.N. Owen

Yozora's Actual Identity

I wouldn't be surprised of Yozora ended up turning into Noctis upon some sort of bizarre recompilation and sent off to FFXV. They can have their cake and eat it too.