• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tyestor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

So, what do we have here? As soon as I started watching this, I got deep dive and final fantasy vibes. Deep Dive is my favourite secret movie. What are the odds that Sora and Riku could be in a non-disney game (instead of FF characters crossing over, Sora/Riku cross over to a FF game)?
  2. T

Favorite version of Dearly Beloved?

Any of the multiple arrangements by Kyle Landry. From the games though, I was originally going to say Kingdom Hearts II. I'm going to stand by that decision though until I listen to all t he dearly beloved's. There are some I haven't heard yet and others I haven't heard in a long time. I'll make...
  3. T

[Video]How To Bring The Old Disney Back In A New Way.

This could, in all likelihood, be a repost. If so, I'm sorry. I did a search for the video link and the title and nothing came up. In any case, there are bound to be a number people here who haven't seen this video yet so it's worth the risk. The video was brought to my attention by an...
  4. T

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

That's what they said about the original KH1:FM and KH2:FM releases. Probably because it's being marketed as a, you know, HD re-release?
  5. T

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Does the collection also give the buyer the ability to speak and read fluent Japanese? The collection will never be released outside Japan. Fixed. Not even mad either, game still looks like a PS2 game. Final Mix 2 looks better on my emulator. HD my ass.
  6. T

Are YOU getting KH3D?

No. I already have a regular DS. I'm not buying a 3DS just to play one game.
  7. T

Differences between versions

Can't believe people who are even mildly interested in KH2:FM still don't know about the English Patch. Xeeynamo's blog: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English/Italian translation [FINAL-Rev5] Enjoy.
  8. T

Europe release date confirmed

I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come out till next year for Australia.
  9. T

spoilerific music of 3D

Another that wasn't posted.
  10. T

spoilerific music of 3D

I don't really frequent these forums. I've only really been coming here a lot after KH3D was released in Japan so I could get some information. I'll never be playing KH3D (or at least not for a couple of years). I can't afford a 3DS at the moment. Anyway, no excuses. I'll let myself out.
  11. T

spoilerific music of 3D

It's good at least someone knows how to get direct audio from the game. Now, can we have direct audio for the secret ending? Anyway, as usual the music is fantastic but I'm surprised it's even better than it usually is. Yoko Shimomura really is a goddess. EDIT: Wow, OK. So, apparently Takeharu...
  12. T

Any confirmation on how...

Unless this thread was moved into the spoilers section, you make no sense. This is the spoilers section, what did you expect?
  13. T

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Well, that was pretty anti-climactic.
  14. T

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) I don't know how reliable this is but Apaulliao (Xeeynamo/Luciano Ciccariello) has said this: "KH3 ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "From the End Credits of KH3D". I don't know if he's referring to what's in the OP or the...
  15. T

zOMG I Found The Ending of Kingdom Hearts 3D!!!

Why would you post something that's not real?
Back