• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Two Become One

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Did anyone else pronounce it wrong?

I wasn't sure how to pronounce it at first--I cycled between Zy-on, Shee-on, etc... Until it was made clear that Shee-Own is the correct pronunciation!
  2. T

Riku and Oblvion?

I suppose that's true--I forgot about Riku's previous ownership of the Keyblade. Hm, now I'm not quite sure what to think.
  3. T

Riku and Oblvion?

I don't think that Riku was the Oblivion's former owner in this case, but it definitely appears to be connected to Xion. After all, Riku begins to recall memories of Xion the moment he catches the Keyblade, and, while holding it in the dialogue before the final battle, he is able to remember...
  4. T

Sora Vs. Roxas

It seems a little easier to identify with Roxas (well, not entirely, all things considering :tongue:) because he's more of a real-world kid than the much more fanciful Sora. Still, they're both really cool, so it's difficult to decide between the two. In fact, I especially enjoy the scenes in...
  5. T

God, and I thought I was harsh on Days [GC Review]

I'm really surprised at how low some of these scores for Days have been. I mean, it may not be a perfect 10, but a 5/10? Really? You'd think that it were some poorly-made shovelware trash, not an intricate and beautiful RPG!
  6. T

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

I just finished it last night, so here's my list: Liked: The story - Intricate and Emotional, very satisfying The graphics - Very well done for a DS game, awesome cutscenes and detail The Music - Mostly recycled tracks, but still very good; the new songs are excellent The Panel System – A...
  7. T

358?2 Days Opening

I don't think it was particularly terrible, as it introduced the members of the Organization to those unfamiliar with them. Besides, it had Utada's Sanctuary playing, so it automatically is amazing.
  8. T

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the forums!

It's nice to meet all of you, and I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here at KHInsider! I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts, so I hope I'll fit in just fine.
Back