• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TwilightWanderer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Why Marluxia turned against the Organization *JOKE*

These are hilarious. Seriously. One thing though; didn't Marluxia's "flower power" represent the power of nature or plants or whatever?
  2. T

KH:Final Mix Question

Here's a link to a guide that explains ALL of the differences between KH original and KH: Final Mix. This guide also has TRANSLATIONS of the extra scenes, and it describes them in full detail. It also describes one extra scene that is not in video format in this thread as of yet (it involves...
  3. T

******Kingdom Hearts 2 REVIEW*******9.5/10 <<SEE WHY HERE

I have found two other reviews. This one's official (I think): http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=654004 This one's a fan review (it's a well written review, though): http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/review/R95770.html Both of these were links on...
  4. T

Do you think that the "Unsolvable Hollow Bastion Mystery" will be solved in KH2?

This thread explains, in detail, the "Unsolvable Hollow Bastion Mystery": http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=37906 Do you think the creators solved the mystery for KH2? Or they left it just the same? Or they forgot about it? Or they changed the area completely? Or the thing's...
  5. T

The Waterway and other Hollow Bastion Annoyances (HELP!)

I have answered some of my own questions. The first post was altered accordingly (the altered version says "WHOLE POST EDIT" at the beginning).
  6. T

1.) Um, for the Waterway, I'm talking about the two switches that are inaccessable. I know how to do the puzzle to get to the device that unlocks Hollow Bastion's front door, I'm just asking if there's any way to reach the seemingly inaccessible blue switches (there are at least two that are not...
  7. T

WHOLE POST EDIT (Thursday, December 29, 2005): I have discovered a possible bonefied mystery in Hollow Bastion, one that I'm certain is unsolvable. In the Waterway area of Hollow Bastion, one has to activate the blue switches in a certain way to reach a blue switch at the end that unlocks the...
  8. T

BHK both eye's glowed...could he be

where has it been said that EM was born without a heart?
  9. T

BHK both eye's glowed...could he be

THIS IS DEFINITELY A FAN MADE TRAILER. The music playing in the background is the song 'Time's Scar' from Square-Enix's RPG 'Chrono Cross' (it's the beginning theme of that game. I should know; I have the game and it is one of my faves). It's clips of KH's ending in black and white and the...
  10. T

Similarity of heartless symbol & Nobody symbol..

The Journal tells you that Sora has to lock the Keyholes so Heartless don't get OUT, but the game tells you that Sora locks the Keyholes so they don't get IN. The game contradicts itself there. And Ansem opened the door when a natural Heartless led him to Hollow Bastion's Keyhole and he decided...
  11. T

Yes the natural Heartless were born of darkness in people's hearts, but did they only take actual form when Ansem experimented with hearts? Or were they around before that? Theoretically they've been around forever because darkness sleeps in every heart, but they only seemed to take actual form...
  12. T

That could be true as well, MD... What's really been ticking me off is this: did all Heartless come from Ansem's experiments? If not, then where and when did they initially start? And why were the Keyholes visible; weren't they locked previously (the Keyblade is mentioned as legend in one of...
  13. T

heh, thanks. I've been in forums before so I know generally what is usually expected and what isn't. Plus, I'm a rabid KH fan, but I didn't think of joining a KH forum for the longest time. To possibly answer your question, the Dusk might not have shown up for whatever reason the Heartless...
  14. T

Re: Heartless symbol & Nobody symbol are eerily similar... Well I guess it's not that old because there are people posting here that say that they did not know this. I guess it's still UNcommon knowledge then and it was OK I posted. oh, and KL, what are these Bat/Night Wings? I guess I must...
Back