• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilight_Path

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Bookmarks - Do You Use Them?!

Recently I've been taking notice of the fact that my little brother dog-ears the pages of his books. Personally, I use a bookmark because I like bookmarks and think they are quite handy in preserving the quality of a book. I have a 1975 box set of The Lord of the Rings series in paperbacks, and...
  2. T

KH 358/2 Days Manga

Ah... thank you, I will remember that.
  3. T

KH 358/2 Days Manga

Found this today while visiting the site where I read manga. Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days Manga - Read Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days manga scans online. Interesting to say the least. Sorry if someone has already posted this up somewhere... I checked the KH boards and couldn't find it, and I...
  4. T

Fanfiction ► The Legend of Link

^ Cool. Nice to know this is still going, mate. There's a whole lot of promise in this latest chapter... I'll be looking forward to your next update.
  5. T

The Montauk Monster

Dude. Whoa (click me) FOXNews.com - 'Montauk Monster' Has Hamptons in a Tizzy - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News Apparently this happened last July. I'm sorta leaning towards raccoon myself.... but wth? What do you think it is?
  6. T

Fanfiction ► He Whom Hath No Soul

Knocked out by a kiss. Never in a million years would I have thought that up. Tis epic. This tale of yours is unfolding itself well. Not too fast, not too slow, and with just the right amount of information to keep the reader interested. There were far less grammatical and spelling errors in...
  7. T

Maybe I Did, Maybe I Didn't

So I had the urge to write something the other day, and behold, this was born. Pulsation Scholasticism with its infinitely subtle argumentation, Theology with its ambiguous phraseology, Astrology, so vast and so complex, are all children's play when compared with alchemy. - Albert Poisson...
  8. T

Fanfiction ► Mirror Image (one Shot)

Top o' the Notre Dame Cathedral, eh? Epic. Interesting one-shot you've got here, madammina.
  9. T

Fanfiction ► He Whom Hath No Soul

Methinks I shall take a crack at this. This sentence is somewhat hard to understand; I suggest separating it into two different sentences, that is, one telling about Xekim's brother's predicament and another about the situation of his friend Draco. Of course, there is always the option of a...
  10. T

Fanfiction ► Here Comes the Bride

Oh yes, it makes plenty of sense, which is what made me want to read this tale of yours even more. Because I saw what you did there. ;P
  11. T

Well, the title kinda caught my eye... "Here Comes the Bride" lol And when you said it was a mix of KH and the Haunted Mansion, of course I had to read it, because I have always been fascinated with the Haunted Mansion. Also, I love the stories you write. :D!
  12. T

Headless painting? Haunted Mansion classic. :D Can't wait to see what other twists you throw into this, mate.
  13. T

Ah, the 80s

6 Baffling Old-School Video Game Commercials | Cracked.com Gotta love 'em.
  14. T

Fanfiction ► Rebirthing Midnight

Re: Rebirthing Midnight [Chapter 5 now up] Freakin' awesome. I feel like I'm on Cloud 9... a good story can do that to a person. :3 LOL "glomp" AND THEY HAD BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock, Andillexe.
Back