• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilight_Kid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

Sure you can, in the area with all the graves. Can't remember what it's called. Although I kinda get what you're saying. There should have been a savepoint right before the boss, instead of going through all those Nobodies...
  2. T

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Lol, offtopic: But your sig is so cool Aeris! Is it from anything? :D
  3. T

Knights/Warriors/Secret Ending

I remember reading another thread not long ago, although I have no idea where it is. They got the pictures of the knights and the one who broke his visor and tried to match it up. It came out with none of the 3 that we saw as matching I think. I wish I could find that thread.
  4. T

I saw an ad for KH2 for the first time yesterday on TV. The ad was on Foxtel though. And it was short, only around 8-10 seconds maybe.
  5. T

Make sure you have time because the final boss goes for a bit and with added cutscenes... edit: I just started again on Rpoud mode. I'm gonna try get it 100% this time! So I'll probably go out and buy the Piggyback guide.
  6. T

Yeah, mine was longer because sometimes I would accidently leave the PS2 on. Anyway, onto completing it 100%
  7. T

Finished the game now. Took 36-7 hours. But there is still so much more for me to do. I was only level 57, need to fight Sephy, work on my Synthesis, level up drive forms and complete the journal. Or I can do it all again in Proud mode.
  8. T

Yeah, I finished it today, around 36-7 hours. That last part took so long. I was on level 57 I think. Now I am gonna try and complete everything 100% my battle report was very poor. Does anyone use summons? I used Chicken Little twice. 1 of those times was on accident.
  9. T

Yeah, that was v/ annoying. And remember, you ran away from Mickey to go and fight. Then afterwards he finds you.
  10. T

It wasn't the first time for me, but I got it then aswell. Even with Mickey I got my butt kicked. The bad thing was everytime I retried that boss I kept getting anti-form so I had to go off and train for a bit. But now the game doesn't have long to go, revisit a few worlds and I'm off to TWTNW
  11. T

I have played it so much already. Around 25 hours. But I like to do everything. Still, I am far into the game so I need to limit how much I play a day so it lasts that little bit longer. I can always play again on Proud mode. update: now I'm upto like 29 hours. Revisiting Tron World now.
  12. T

Bah ha ha, me to! But I need to train to get past some parts. damn the fat guy thingo's!
  13. T

Lol, I could have got the game on Tuesday D: But was at friend's house and yesterday I had to work. I was supposed to today..... but the game was just so tempting! XD
  14. T

Ahhh, EB Games do have their copies. Well my store does. I couldn't go in to get it this afternoon though D: I still have to wait for Friday. Ah well, for all those that get it early. Have fun, but don't waste the experience. LOL
  15. T

I have a tour with our school band on that Friday! I get back at 5:30, so I am forcing the parental units to drive me to the mall afterwards so I can get the game. I'll be up all night playing, unless I fall asleep while doing so, which I doubt.
Back