• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

coolest weapon

Kairi's Keyblade and Mickey's Keyblade.
  2. T

Riku's arm

I thought it just looked like his arm was stiff, but in the cut-scenes, it doesn't show anything wrong with it.
  3. T

secret movie missing keyblade

I think it does make sense.
  4. T

Memory of Xeanhort- the ACTUAL memory of him.

Well, the theory could actually still work, if it said that Xehanort is the (cloaked?) figure that approaches at the end of the secret video, or that he merely was involved in the events of teh secret video somehow.
  5. T

A Theory

I'm saying people used to think Sora and Kairi "couldn't possibly" have any connection to Namine and Roxas, and I always thought, as did many people that the had to be the nobodies of Sora and Kairi. My point is, don't be too sure of anything until the next game comes out.
  6. T

Wikipedia Claims...

When the first game was out, before we found out about the nature of "Ansem" in the second game, I believed he was Kairi's father and there was good reason to think so, her being a princess of heart, and apparently living in the castle of Hollow Batsion, of which we thought at teh time, he was...
  7. T

Most Overused Phrase

I agree, I think they said Sora...Donald..Goofy way too much.
  8. T

A Theory

Let's keep in mind there were "Good" reasons for Namine and Roxas not to be the nobodies of Kairi and Sora.
  9. T

A Theory

Okay, but my point was that Ienzo could have been one of the past evil keyblade bearers bringing destruction to the worlds which is one explanation for why Nomura didn't wish to reveal Zexion's weapon yet. I mean if Zexion were just any other Organization member, why would it matter...
  10. T

A Theory

Just an idea, but I do have grounds for it. Let me post part of the infamous Nomura interview and then state my theory. Q: Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans. A: Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his...
  11. T

For Kairi fanboys...

wOW, HOW STUPID.
  12. T

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I firmly believe the three knights are Riku, Sora and Kairi. This is suggested by how the "camera" cuts from the three of them standing around the letter to their three keybades in the same order. Also, the one kinght has magenta-tinted...
  13. T

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

I don't think Sora or Kairi will die, if for no other reason but the fact that millions of rabid fans would swim to Japan and kill Nomura for such a travesty.
  14. T

BHK's two partners...

That would be funny! I'm almost positive somebody said this once before.
  15. T

Steamboat Willie

Well, either way, I think Steamboat Willie will reveal some important details about Mickey, and perhaps his history with Pete. It may hold some important facts, clues etc.
Back