• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilight kingdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Most Annoying Heartless

The fat ones and the cars, the fat ones keep runnin' into you and the cars drive all over you. Man they drove me crazy...No pun intended.
  2. T

There is something I want to know

Well in the world of KH there will always be something that doesn't exist, that would be 'nothing'. And even though, to the ones that see them, organization members look like regular people, they're actually nothing as well. So who knows what is and isn't nothing...Well ok Tetsuya knows, but...
  3. T

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I had my friend come over and he brought it and showed me. Never more have i fallen so hard for such a great game. It seems like yesterday though, lol.
  4. T

Can you wield to the darkness and still have the Keyblade?

The Ansems Report thing(I don't remember which one it was) says one wielder wrought chaos and ruin upon the world. But Riku didn't get the Keyblade in the first place because his heart was clouded by darkness, and when he finally did get the keyblade it didn't last long before it went to Sora...
  5. T

Did Donald and Goofy leave with the King?

I figure, seeing as how Goofy loves Kairi, he stayed there to stalk her, lol.
  6. T

Master Xehanort and the Xehanort we already know.

So are they different people? Or do we not know that yet?
  7. T

What did Riku mean?

That's kind of what i was thinking as well, but i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who thought that.
  8. T

Master Xehanort and the Xehanort we already know.

I'm sure this might be an old subject, but here goes. Seeing as how in BBS (Which takes place before KH1 and 2) Master Xehanort is kind of old and then in KH2 he's really young and can't remember anything about himself, could it be that Xehanort kept his heart but obtained a new body? That would...
  9. T

What did Riku mean?

It does to me, because what i was asking about was not if Sora and Riku or just Riku or just Sora were staying behind. I was asking about what he said, big difference.
  10. T

What did Riku mean?

Ok, i know this is a double post but hear me out, i just want to clear this up. What i was asking about was that he said we'll BE the darkness, not WE'LL be the darkness.
  11. T

What did Riku mean?

I think they should have made a game of that, i would have liked it alot.
  12. T

What did Riku mean?

But he said "We'll BE the darkness". So i was wondering if he was going to become the darkness to fight the darkness?
  13. T

What did Riku mean?

What did Riku mean when he said "If the world is made of light and darkness, we'll be the darkness." ? I just never understood exactly what he meant.
  14. T

Who here still plays this game?

I play it every now and then, i would play it more but i let someone borrow it, ugh.
  15. T

Not sure how to put up my art

Would someone explain to me how i could put up my drawings? I'd really appreciate it.
Back