• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by twiligh knight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Reunited Bladers

This is really good keep it up. Will Roxas, Namin`e, and other final fantasy characters be in this ?.
  2. T

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

1.the sadest part was after i beat the game. Now i have to wait FOREVER!! till the next one comes out!. 2. when axel died. 3.after goofy gets nocked out and comes back he should of stayed Dead (JK)
  3. T

Not Spoilers In Title

Re: Not Kairi's Keyblade mayby the present is in the hands of the guy that the other knights are looking at in the end of the movie?
  4. T

Not Spoilers In Title

Re: Not Kairi's Keyblade Thanks but the weird thing is how manny kingdom keys are there?. We have light(Sora),dark (Mickey), and now twilight (That Knight) so do you think there is another kingdom key out there some where?.
  5. T

Not Spoilers In Title

Re: Not Kairi's Keyblade purified_riku155 your right it is black and silver but it has a mickey head for a key chain?.
  6. T

Forms

these are mine! Valor: Oblivion/Bond of flames Wisdom: Ultima Weapon Master: Ultima/Fenrir Final: Oblivion/Oath Keeper
  7. T

Is there ant AR or GS codes for KH2?

Here you go! these are for armax!. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=57017
  8. T

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

Well he sure fooled Sora, Donald, and Goofy!. But only for a secound though. LOL
  9. T

Kingdom Key or the Star Seeker

kingdom key! no contest that was an easy one! star seeker hust looks stupid!
  10. T

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

i tried both code breaker and ar max but i can't get the way to dawn to work this is frustrating!!! dose any one here have a way to dawn code(the one that lets sora weild it) that worked??
  11. T

Marluxia

nope not at all make sure you keep your 9 cards safe use them and your 0 cards to mostly block him so you can hit him in the secound round but in the first i would have three cloud cards (if you have them)and use them when his hp is half way down and mack sure you have some cure spells and...
  12. T

Marluxia

well it depends on what cards hp and sleghts you have? then i will give you your score but if you are level 99 you should have no problem!
  13. T

Is the Game any good?

ok i will help you out! just ask a question and i will aneswer it! it is a really good game but a little easy long if you watch the movies! sora is still semi retarded,donald is stupider than goofy but over all i would give it a 9/10 a very good game
  14. T

Best Form

final rocks!! yea same her it is bad@$$ and fast it is awesome but kinda uncontrolable some times though but the best there is! have you noticed that anti and final almost have the same moves? but in final he has key blades and is stronger in strenghth and magic and anti is weaker in every way!
  15. T

Armax Code Thread

dose any one know how to get way to dawn for sora and mickey keyblade for sora?
Back