• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by twila

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

What do you think is the best accessory to use?

I think the Gaia Bangles are the best. I have 3 of them, and my heath is almost to the end of my TV screen. I want to see what all of you think. I'm only adding the really good Accessories.
  2. T

What do you think is the best accessory to use?

I think the Gaia Bangles are the best. I have 3 of them, and my heath is almost to the end of my TV screen. I want to see what all of you think. I'm only adding the really good Accessories.
  3. T

How many times have you beat the game?

You get to see art and stuff, plus how good you played the game with statistics.
  4. T

Behind the names

well, no. They are fighting for her cuz they luv her. she's the separation because her love is separating Sora and Riku as friends.
  5. T

the funniest, dumbest kh video on the net

OMG! BEST VIDEO EVER! I FAVed IT ON DEVIANT!
  6. T

who is hotter? (revised)

Heh. I feel sorry for poor Wakka...no votes. -_- And wow, Sora is winning! last poll, he had no votes! And this is a poll for fun, not for reality. I doubt Sora would be attracted to all you fangirls! :P But who knows? Maybe a guy will come along and will be exactly like Sora and will fall in...
  7. T

Destiny Islands?

i think there's three...i dunno
  8. T

Who's hotter? (for guys)

I made my friend Sai not vote on this, or she would be voting for Pikachu then hypnotizing my friends to vote for him too. Or her...or it...what is a pikachu's gender anyways?!
  9. T

How many times have you beat the game?

Yeah, kind of a repeat from that other person's thread, but this comes as a poll. :P
  10. T

error

well, i actually never noticed Kairi's pod. :P
  11. T

the end.......

i hate to admit it, but the first time i saw the ending scene i cried! I actually started crying as soon as Riku said "Take care of her." Now whenever i hear the song "Always on my mind" i cry! BTW, the song playing at the scene before SaC is Always on my mind, in case you didn't know.
  12. T

Who's hotter? (for guys)

LOL Yes, she a little voice in his head. LOL
  13. T

Voiceovers

sora = samwise from lotr riku = same dude kairi = me
  14. T

Who's hotter? (for guys)

i kinda have to...or i'll get a major noogie...and they hurt...
  15. T

Who's hotter? (for guys)

Okies...uh...my brother Squally (his real name is Simon) keeps making me do these.
Back