• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twero

News ► Pre-save KINGDOM HEARTS - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] OST on Spotify

Well, the OST of FF VII Remake was available in the Google Play Store, so there's a chance.
  2. Twero

News ► Pre-save KINGDOM HEARTS - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] OST on Spotify

I do have Spotify Premium, does the ads will appear even so?
  3. Twero

That means I'll be able to hear the whole album for free on Spotify?!
  4. Twero

News ► KH - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack Track List Revealed

So the Oscuridad di Xehanort is in fact Forza Finale. Very cool name! Also, Scala ad Caelum battle theme being named "Edge of Existence" is amazing as well. Finally we know who composed and arranged each one of the musics!
  5. Twero

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

A rhythm KH game, looks nice and all... See the ending of the trailer NOMURAAAAAAAA I jsut hope this game doesn't come at the pricing of 60 USD.
  6. Twero

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

Everything we wanted and more! Now I wonder the price of this DLC.
  7. Twero

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

Such amazing news that Oathkeeper DLC is a free DLC! Anyway, I'm very excited for the Re:Mind DLC with all this amount of content! Personally I don't mind if it releases only in 2020.
  8. Twero

Twero here!

Oh, really? I tried here in other browser and the link worked just fine. Hahaha, thanks! It's from a Jeff Delgado's fanart and illustrate exactly how I feel theorizing about KH lore. You can check it here:
  9. Twero

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III remains the best-selling game of 2019 YTD for the fourth consecutive month

We had Resident Evil 2, Sekiro, Mortal Kombat 11 and none of them surpassed KH3 sales. That's REALLY impressive.
  10. Twero

Twero here!

Greeting, everybody! My name is Samir, but you can call me Twero! I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan since my teenage days and I'm very happy to follow this series until today and sometimes mock with some crazy stuffs that KH is so well-known (I'm looking at you, time travel from KH 3D). I know KH...
  11. Twero

News ► Kingdom Hearts outfit and weapon for Squall Leonhart coming to Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT in June

There will be a Complete Edition of Dissidia NT with all this DLC outfits and characters?
Back