• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by turin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

all your unbirth theories are most likely wrong and this is why...

Look the majority(if not all) of theories are probably wrong, nobody knows for sure. This is just like all the theories that were going around before KH2, and most of the ones I read or heard about were completely inaccurate. So my prediction is that all these theories bouncing around are all...
  2. T

What ruined Kingdom hearts 2 for me....

Okay I love Mickey. And you were not designed to play as mickey in the game. I only played as Mickey against Xaldin, because I honestly almost never died the game was that easy. You should be ashamed if you died against easy bosses, in the game and Mickey had to show up, seriously the game...
  3. T

Is Proud mode easier?

neither mode is that challenging, truthfully. I found KH1 to be more challenging. Especially if you were low levels for certain bosses. Not saying KHII isn't challenging there are a few challenging area's I guess, but there is no part in the game that is supper hard. Unless you are fighting...
  4. T

Ansem 2 Level

it will be easier if you level up a little more. But he is beatable at that level. Personally, I loved fighting the final battles when I was at the mid 50's to low 60's level. Because it was more challenging. One you reach the higher levels it becomes to easy. However, it is good to attain those...
  5. T

yo

yo wuts up guys. Okay I've actually been a member for like almost 3 weeks but I never made an introduction. So here it is.
Back