• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ttravenfan1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

i'm leaving too...

goodbye cruel world! No one here appreciates anything i do, so goodbye to all! I oficialy bid farewell to the Flame-monarchy!
  2. T

Simple and Clean backwards

omg... wow.. that's hilarious!
  3. T

Dollers Unite

all dollers and pixel artists unite here! The only rules are, you must be a doller, you most post here every so often, and you must have some sort of doll/ pixel art in your sig. I'll add one right now! And the doll/pixel must link back to this thread Base credits are obviously necesary If you...
  4. T

Everyone On This Forum Is So One-sided

No advertising, even if it is indirectly. look at that post i put up there. everyone on other forums praise my stuff. you guys only think think that drawn-then-cg'd stuff is the only "good" art form....:mad:
  5. T

Fanfiction ► My Heart's a Battleground (the saddest thing i have ever written)

I made a fanart of the climax! see it here: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=976736#post976736
  6. T

Fanfiction ► Project:FLOOF

more randomness is soon to come!
  7. T

as in, i don't know what i'd want to happen in the next chappie-in-question, and need INSPIRATION! so, any ideas?
  8. T

i dunno. i might add another cahpter, but i need inspiration first.
  9. T

Sora stared at Kairi from the distance. It had been five years since he had last seen her; she had changed so much. She was sitting on the dock, simply glaring at the ocean as if waiting for something—or someone—to come out of it. He desperately wanted to tell her how he felt—that he loved her...
  10. T

Castle Oblivion...Castle Oathkeeper?

huh? wtf? why would there be a castle oathkeeper? that's sounds more like fandom to me
  11. T

The Story? (possible spoilers)

u can read the full script here: http://www.khimpulse.net/content/KHCoMFull.rtf spoilers should be obvious
  12. T

******Kingdom Hearts 2 REVIEW*******9.5/10 <<SEE WHY HERE

dude! this is f***ing awesome! they better not delay it this time!
  13. T

religions and their views on the shit in life

i found this thing on www.encyclopediadramatica.com aabout religion. it's so funny! Here's some from the entry along with some i made up note: this may be offensive to those of you who can't take a joke. most of these will end up not being religions at all. Toaism: Shit happens Confucianism...
  14. T

I just got CoM!!!

i own a PS2.... where'd this fact come from?
  15. T

I just got CoM!!!

that was my topic for alst year's persuasive essay in English class!
Back