• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TSUSMC9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TSUSMC9

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Turns out it wasn't "clickbait". And since you say KHInsider is the only other reliable source like this site, you can check it out over there. I misinterpreted but point still being they will not be using the Halloween...
  2. TSUSMC9

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I submitted a link and it's awaiting approval by moderators but here's a quote actually saying by name the worlds will not be included.
  3. TSUSMC9

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? No problem. Here you go, 'Kingdom Hearts III': Square Enix Talks Excluded Worlds, Length And Graphics On PS4, Xbox One : TECH : Design & Trend Love the Barney Sig btw, I cannot get a sig to work.
  4. TSUSMC9

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I read an interview Nomura did with Famitsu magazine confirming that Halloween Town and Pride Lands would not be returning for KH3. That's very disappointing. Though I had suspected such with Halloween Town because not much...
  5. TSUSMC9

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? What other Disney movies involve a Holiday? (i.e. Halloween, Christmas) I can't think of anything of the top of my head. I'd really like to see a Christmas/Halloween world again. Though I think that I enjoyed Halloween...
  6. TSUSMC9

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? So here's my list and explanations behind wanting them. This list isn't true to what has already been said as I know they're (atm) more worlds than what was in KHII and majority are new. So.... Pocahontas: I've been curious...
Back