• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by True story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

First Theory! How Roxas Even Existed, and Why Roxas Looks like Ven.

i think the reason roxas could feel was because he had a heart. if you remember what vexen said in CoM when he gave sora the card to twilight town he said it was crafted from the other side of his heart which would be roxas because he came into existance there. and im not sure about this but if...
  2. T

KH2 Final mix +?

thanx for the info but whats a swap magic? is it somthing you use on your ps2 so it can play japanese games?
  3. T

KH2 Final mix +?

how do people have kh2fm if it only came out in japan?:confused:
  4. T

My idea for the kh2fm+ secret video

The only problem with E.M.S. nobody/heartless theory is if that were true then he would have been a whole person before the armoured D.S. appeared and then the E.M.S. would look different
  5. T

final mix 2 secrt video theory

I think that the armored soldiers and the old guy are the origanal keyblade weilders and passed their power down so others could continue to save the worlds. so riku was suposed to get the first keyblade but since he opend his heart to darkness when he was about to get it sora got the one he was...
Back