• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by True Reflection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Two Mysteries Solved

I do love ths theory, made a lot of sense. The only part, as others have said before me, that i do not agree on is the xblade creation bit. I'm sure the xblade was created when the two different conflicting parts of vens heart ( him and vanitus) came together. It was ventus who was meant to get...
  2. T

(Spoilers) Is it possible?

MX's master plan was to get the xblade and unlock Kingdom Hearts.
  3. T

If what you are saying is true, how then would the whole process of becoming a nobody and a heartless benefit MX as a WHOLE. Either his xemnas would have become merged with kh, as you said, or xehanort would have been filled with darkness from it. either way, a part of him fails, which leads me...
  4. T

Re: Is it possible? How, in any way, is MX's plans related to the fact that Xemnas found roxas? He couldnt have realised this was going to happen, was probably just coincidence he found him. Are you trying to say that nobodies and heartless have some sort of telepathic link? Because from...
  5. T

(spoilers)Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

Well, by the looks of it MX was about as old as Yen is, if not a bit older (with the hunch etc) and he was pretty god damn powerful! So quite a lot id think.
  6. T

(spoilers)Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

I would blame Yen Sid more than Aqua. At least she was unable to do anything (being trapped). Yen was the only old school Master left in the relm of light, so reasonable he should have come out of retirement and kicked some ass :)!
  7. T

Yen sid's a master!!!

Haha, you beat off every one by saying (in a troll voice) "im right, your wrong! BOO YAA!!! Nope wont listen to you, cos im right. Evidence, I dont need evidence, cos i no im right" Wow, must say that is some defiance you have there, and dont you worry, i will NEVER forget your amazing debating...
  8. T

What was the Point of Vanitas?

Vanitas was there in the beginning, to be a stronger version of ven, one who would embrace the darkness. However, when ven woke up, (having connected to sora's heart) he was there to make ven stronger, and himself (by using the unversed-every time they were defeated, emotions came back to him...
  9. T

BBS English Walkthrough (Spoilers) of the Major Variety

Ha, i even searched for it like a good little forum member should, guess it wasnt a "Walthrough" or a "guide" then. Oh well. Still, if need be people can see this one, and give credit to XION14, who found it first, cos if i do say so my self, it is a good find haha.
  10. T

ah, well then... guess im too late. Ach well, couldnt see that page, guess this can be closed if thats the case.
  11. T

Finally, a walkthrough to the game ( if you want to be completely spoiledspoitime As the title states, this is a translation of the senarios, starting with ven. So far, they have finished vens, and are onto terras, so is not finished yet. It is being written by someone who is currently...
  12. T

CUTSCENES - Ven and Vanitas' origins

Basically is about ven and the xblade. This is a link to the vague translation of these scenes. Made by someone who is making a play journal. hope this helps Xenoserphia's Birth By Sleep Playjournal *MASSIVE SPOILERS* - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Message Board for PSP - GameFAQs This...
  13. T

Yen sid's a master!!!

Haha, "i wont destroy you"..., wow, so threatening from a little imature boy who says BOO YAA all the time, claiming it to be his cath phrase. Ha, yes i did end this stupid debate, but only because you should have given in long ago, or at least waited for evidence like this to come out. And i...
  14. T

Yen sid's a master!!!

Mate, your theory was not "protected", you just speculated without any proof. The scene that you said proved he was a master was not actually the scene that showed it. So in other words, you were wrong.
  15. T

Yen sid's a master!!!

Well, actually Yen Sid is the third master, although he has retired. here is the link to the translation that proves this, by someone who is doing a walkthrough type play of the game. Xenoserphia's Birth By Sleep Playjournal *MASSIVE SPOILERS* - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Message Board for...
Back