Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Trollenort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hearing your interview has launched you to the top of my favorites voice actors list :x
    I hate to be yet another person saying it but hey, I'm an honest man, you're awesome! You sound like a nice person to hang with :D

Oh and happy trollin'!
    I so sad that I missed your grand enterance on the forums! Oh well.... :(

Please come back and troll us even more! Lolz
    Welcome! :) Really nice of you to take the time for the interview AND make a surprise visit to our beloved forum XD Although I will be face-palming from now and to eternity seeing that I had missed your "grand entrance" </3

So pleeeaaase make a girl happy and appear here again sometime lol :D
    I speak for everyone when I say that what you're doing is awesome. Keep at it, amichi.

That being said, welcome to KHInsider!
    Ugh, I should have never gone to bed. I missed seeing you!
    UUUUUUURRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
    Sad to say that I missed your big entrance to our site last night because I'm reviewing the game you're in... But anyways, welcome to KHInsider! I can't wait to hear your interview!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6